Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: 3 hours to kill in Dublin CC sat afternoon????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Smile 3 hours to kill in Dublin CC sat afternoon????

    Any suggestions on how to spend the time? Any good art exhibitions on? I like a bit of culture me .

    Or Jameson factory tour? I like whiskey also ......and I think rubina is across the road

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Brown Thomas…
    Time and companionship

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (26-06-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Brown Thomas…
    Ha, in not a woman. And don't have a woman to take shopping...... Yet!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    or you could go to a place you've been before hang around outside and see how many punters you can spot coming and going. like people watching in a cafe but with brain stimulation

    trainspotting? pfft, its all about the punterspotting, use david attenboroughs voice in your head to narrate it "and here we see the ____________ ready to mount its prey, hes looking around.........."
    Last edited by funlover12; 26-06-15 at 12:03.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (26-06-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Ha, in not a woman. And don't have a woman to take shopping...... Yet!
    Shame, I do love a Metrosexual



    Try the Guiness factory……Even better, Sophie's bar on Harcourt street, great views of the city in both….. i prefer the latter though...
    Time and companionship

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Brown Thomas…
    Might as well not get out of bed so.
    Women are easily diverted by shiny baubles and overpriced rags.
    Can't get too much of these smileys.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Shame, I do love a Metrosexual



    Try the Guiness factory……Even better, Sophie's bar on Harcourt street, great views of the city in both….. i prefer the latter though...
    I admit I used to be somewhat of a metrosexual although the term didn't exist when I was a poser.


    But tell me more about about owning your own bar, suddenly interested!

    Although the reason I am hanging about is to meet a possible agent about hopefully making some money from my art

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    on a planet
    Posts
    100
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Start the day in Shelbourne from breakfast. Then across the road for a rub. Then pints in Slatts for GAA. Then over to the Ringer to meet the Venezuelans. Or you could just go to IMMA

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,225
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    Gay Pride march is on if you fancy it!!!

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I admit I used to be somewhat of a metrosexual although the term didn't exist when I was a poser.


    But tell me more about about owning your own bar, suddenly interested!

    Although the reason I am hanging about is to meet a possible agent about hopefully making some money from my art
    Id be more interested to hear how she was able to copyright that name tbh


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •