Thread: Stilettos

Reviews

Default Stilettos

Dont u just love them, the sight of a woman in stilettos short skirt fishnet tights I mean how sexy can u get If u have it flaunt it!...
    Are they uncomfortable to wear girls?

2. Default

Well I'm the queen of wearing stilettos and short fishnet tights. I might be older than you are looking for. But at least I have alot more class than the common as muck Liz
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 13-01-09 at 12:16. Reason: broke a heal on my stiletto
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Well I'm the queen of wearing stilettos and short fishnet tights. I might be older than you are looking for. But at least I have alot more class than the common as muck Liz
    I'd say u have a bit of a crinkly arse all the same Liz now fuck off back to Corrie

4. Default

Well i dont know about the girls but i find them a killer to wear and no one thinks your sexy, but hey what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand... except when you write it on a message board...

DAMN IT!
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I'd say u have a bit of a crinkly arse all the same Liz now fuck off back to Corrie
    That's not one bit nice nancy boy!!!
    I'm reporting this to Patty. Me and her are big buddies now. We shared a g n t last night.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

6. Default

Don't listen to him Lizzy. You have got one fine ass. I'll give you a g & t alright
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

7. Default

What are you waiting for naughty boy!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    Don't listen to him Lizzy. You have got one fine ass. I'll give you a g & t alright
    Ya JR u can fuck off back to Southfork too tell Lucy hows she fixed for a jump......

9. Default

I'm reporting you to Patty. Me and herrr are big mates