Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Pride has anyone one been to any of them in London around the world?

Blog Entries

Question Gay Pride has anyone one been to any of them in London around the world?

All the years I have lived in London and going to all sorts of fun clubs and other events but never been to Gay Pride yet so while I am here in London, I am intending to go to the London Gay Pride which I am looking forward to it.

so who else has been to the London Gay Pride or any of the other Gay Prides, what did you think of it and would you feel more comfortable attending a Gay Pride in another country than Ireland or not?

Hope you all having a great summer

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

nicoli (23-06-15), tom rambo (23-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    All the years I have lived in London and going to all sorts of fun clubs and other events but never been to Gay Pride yet so while I am here in London, I am intending to go to the London Gay Pride which I am looking forward to it.

so who else has been to the London Gay Pride or any of the other Gay Prides, what did you think of it and would you feel more comfortable attending a Gay Pride in another country than Ireland or not?

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I always had a problem with that parade and I know it's the same old argument but there's no straight pride parades. You'll never change attitudes by some of those lads camping it up to the max and of course you can't say anything because you're a homophobe. I'd class myself as a bi but I'd have no time for that, in saying that, that's just me and I hope you have a fantastic time
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I always had a problem with that parade and I know it's the same old argument but there's no straight pride parades. You'll never change attitudes by some of those lads camping it up to the max and of course you can't say anything because you're a homophobe. I'd class myself as a bi but I'd have no time for that, in saying that, that's just me and I hope you have a fantastic time

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Gay Pride in Dublin is one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever have, it's such a feel good festival atmosphere, even if you were anti gay, anti gay marriage, you cannot help but feel happy when you're in the event, walking the streets , seeing how happy everyone is.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

Catriona (24-06-15), Ladyvonteese (23-06-15), nicoli (23-06-15)

Beautiful words
    It's a magic and amazing party
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Gay Pride in Dublin is one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever have, it's such a feel good festival atmosphere, even if you were anti gay, anti gay marriage, you cannot help but feel happy when you're in the event, walking the streets , seeing how happy everyone is.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-06-15), tom rambo (23-06-15)

Go for it hun
    U will love and for sure very welcome

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-06-15), tom rambo (23-06-15)

Blog Entries

Not sure why you or anyone who I don’t know or have never met or knows nothing about me would think I am a homophobe but really cant be assed with anymore of this name calling here on EI so I will leave it at that.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post

I gone to lots of gay and other types of fun events and clubs and have both male and female mates who are both bi, gay and straight honey but because of either too much parting the night before or other things in life or I just seem to be in a different place when the gay prides are on.

I’m definitely looking forward to going to the one in London this weekend. I have always heard friends saying what a fantastic time they had, so its going to be great also catching up with friends I haven’t seen in the past year too.

Glad to hear the Dublin one is worth checking out to and by the sounds of it you had a blast so will check out when the Dublin gay pride is also on and see if I am able to go to both of them and make up for lost time. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post

For sure I will honey, now what to wear. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    Go for it hun
    U will love and for sure very welcome

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 23-06-15 at 14:52.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (23-06-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yes, years ago when I lived in London, its a fabulous celebration of sexuality and self expression. As a straight man with gay friends I was privileged to be a tourist, and learnt how wrong I was about many stereotype misconceptions.
    Eg, gay men don't fancy you just because you are male!)

Hope you have a great time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (23-06-15)

Not sure why you or anyone who I don’t know or have never met or knows nothing about me would think I am a homophobe but really cant be assed with anymore of this name calling here on EI so I will leave it at that.

Lady Von Teese

I gone to lots of gay and other types of fun events and clubs and have both male and female mates who are both bi, gay and straight honey but because of either too much parting the night before or other things in life or I just seem to be in a different place when the gay prides are on.

I’m definitely looking forward to going to the one in London this weekend. I have always heard friends saying what a fantastic time they had, so its going to be great also catching up with friends I haven’t seen in the past year too.

Glad to hear the Dublin one is worth checking out to and by the sounds of it you had a blast so will check out when the Dublin gay pride is also on and see if I am able to go to both of them and make up for lost time. lol

For sure I will honey, now what to wear. Loll

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I didn't call you a homophobe when I said "you can't say anything because you're a homophobe" I was speaking in general, as in no one can speak out

Seriously some people are itching to be insulted on here. The world isn't out to get you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (24-06-15)

Blog Entries

You said outline in red......And when I said I cant be assed with all the negativity and name calling here on EI, I meant it so you have a lovely weekend and I hope you dont think everyones out to get you too. Lolll
    You'll never change attitudes by some of those lads camping it up to the max and of course you can't say anything because you're a homophobe".

And most event gay or otherwise is not about "camping it up either", its about feeling good about who a person is about their sexuality and enjoying a shared event for anyone wishing to join in.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    I didn't call you a homophobe when I said "you can't say anything because you're a homophobe" I was speaking in general, as in no one can speak out

Seriously some people are itching to be insulted on here. The world isn't out to get you
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 23-06-15 at 15:35.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast