Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gay Pride has anyone one been to any of them in London around the world?

Blog Entries

Personally I find being around gay or bi people much more better fun and its always such a nicer compliment when a bi girls hit on me, than a man hitting on me But the last time I was out in Ireland and had a snogging section with a very fit and beautiful girl, Wow, the reaction shocked me from others even those I knew. But then again maybe country areas anywhere can be a little closed minded and a little behind the times.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Yes, years ago when I lived in London, its a fabulous celebration of sexuality and self expression. As a straight man with gay friends I was privileged to be a tourist, and learnt how wrong I was about many stereotype misconceptions.
    Eg, gay men don't fancy you just because you are male!)

Hope you have a great time
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (24-06-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Personally I find being around gay or bi people much more better fun and its always such a nicer compliment when a bi girls hit on me, than a man hitting on me But the last time I was out in Ireland and had a snogging section with a very fit and beautiful girl, Wow, the reaction shocked me from others even those I knew. But then again maybe country areas anywhere can be a little closed minded and a little behind the times.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    I can relate to that. One of my gay mates grabbed me in a phone box and planted a big old smackeroony on me. Then pulled away , winked and said "see, doesn't hurt does it?!"
    But it really didn't do anything for me, I just love women and I'm comfortable with that.
    I used to go to the Brief Encounter with mates and get my bum felt up, but that was about it.

Best experience though was one particular night in a gay club, I met this girl\boy couple and she started kissing me in front of him. I don't know what the deal was, but she just got off on me kissing and fondling her in front of him.
    They invited me home with them but at the time I wasn't quite as adventurous as I am now, and declined, silly boy!

I've no doubt I was very homophobe basically because I didn't understand what it was, but with exposure and mixing I overcame this and I'm glad I did

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I can relate to that. One of my gay mates grabbed me in a phone box and planted a big old smackeroony on me. Then pulled away , winked and said "see, doesn't hurt does it?!"
    But it really didn't do anything for me, I just love women and I'm comfortable with that.
    I used to go to the Brief Encounter with mates and get my bum felt up, but that was about it.

Best experience though was one particular night in a gay club, I met this girl\boy couple and she started kissing me in front of him. I don't know what the deal was, but she just got off on me kissing and fondling her in front of him.
    They invited me home with them but at the time I wasn't quite as adventurous as I am now, and declined, silly boy!

I've no doubt I was very homophobe basically because I didn't understand what it was, but with exposure and mixing I overcame this and I'm glad I did
    Well, what is it ( or what was it ) ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    I didn't call you a homophobe when I said "you can't say anything because you're a homophobe" I was speaking in general, as in no one can speak out

Seriously some people are itching to be insulted on here. The world isn't out to get you
    We can't say anything on here without being insulted by someone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Gay Pride in Dublin is one of the most amazing experiences you'll ever have, it's such a feel good festival atmosphere, even if you were anti gay, anti gay marriage, you cannot help but feel happy when you're in the event, walking the streets , seeing how happy everyone is.
    I did not know you were capable of feeling happiness

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    We can't say anything on here without being insulted by someone
    Ahhh fuck off Tom

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Ahhh fuck off Tom
    as I said,

Reviews

You'll never change attitudes by some of those lads camping it up to the max and of course you can't say anything because you're a homophobe".

It's none of my business but I am going to get involved anyway.

I am afraid you are totally incorrect with your accusation of being called a homophobe and it is so obvious when a person reads it that there is no accusation. I am afraid you have misunderstood the poster and now you are in the middle of starting a "argument" (argument is in inverted comas so that you may understand I am using the term argument very loosely, more of a matter of explanation) and going on about negativity and insults when there was no mention of any of that until you took it to that place.

Really people need to stop and think about what they are saying as that reply to an innocent post is hilarious, and not in a funny way.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 24-06-15 at 11:15.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (24-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    You'll never change attitudes by some of those lads camping it up to the max and of course you can't say anything because you're a homophobe".

I am afraid you are totally incorrect with your accusation of being called a homophobe and it is so obvious when a person reads it that there is no accusation. I am afraid you have misunderstood the poster and now you are in the middle of starting a "argument" (argument is in inverted comas so that you may understand I am using the term argument very loosely, more of a matter of explanation) and going on about negativity and insults when there was no mention of any of that until you took it to that place.

Really people need to stop and think about what they are saying as that reply to an innocent post is hilarious, and not in a funny way.
    Offended by everything, the pair of them

Send nudes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (24-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post

I didn't misunderstand the poster, LVT was happy about going to pride and I just told her my issue with it.

I stand by statement that you won't change attitudes with some of the carry on that goes on. People who are gay say were just like you, and true there is no difference between us but I can guarantee there would be an issue if there was a "straight parade" with blokes and girls wearing virtually nothing and going around pulling the arse off each other

To be clear, I've no problem with pride or arse pulling but lets stop pretending it's this clean cut gay parade
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast