Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: 69

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,771
    Reviews
    8

    Default 69

    Everytime I asked to do 69 the girl always goes on top, don't seem to like guy on top, I would love to dangle my long cock down into her mouth but do many guys go on top for 69.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Everytime I asked to do 69 the girl always goes on top, don't seem to like guy on top, I would love to dangle my long cock down into her mouth but do many guys go on top for 69.
    Well let's see.

    Most of these girls here weight between 60 to 70 kg (maybe even lighter)!! Where as, I'm guessing the average male on here is probably close to twice that.

    Are you starting to see where there're coming from now?
    Last edited by Best Before; 23-06-15 at 07:22. Reason: The girls like to be in control :)
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (23-06-15), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (23-06-15), Kenton (23-06-15), Naughtynatalie (23-06-15), TiffanyTees (23-06-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,006
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    most just don't like the beer gut pushing down and squeezing the life slowly out of them

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Catriona (23-06-15), Escort AdvertiserLisa007 (24-06-15), Naughtynatalie (23-06-15), nonpareil (23-06-15), TiffanyTees (23-06-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,303
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Well let's see.

    Most of these girls here weight between 60 to 70 kg (maybe even lighter)!! Where as, I'm guessing the average male on here is probably close to twice that.

    Are you starting to see where there're coming from now?
    A lot weigh about 50 kilos

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,771
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Well let's see.

    Most of these girls here weight between 60 to 70 kg (maybe even lighter)!! Where as, I'm guessing the average male on here is probably close to twice that.

    Are you starting to see where there're coming from now?
    but i would be on all fours with knees and hands taking the weight not her, all I want the lady to do is suck me not bench press

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,882
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Well let's see.

    Most of these girls here weight between 60 to 70 kg (maybe even lighter)!! Where as, I'm guessing the average male on here is probably close to twice that.

    Are you starting to see where there're coming from now?
    I dont think the girls would be happy you saying they weigh 11 stone ha

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dan8808 View Post
    I

    I dont think the girls would be happy you saying they weigh 11 stone ha
    I'm pretty sure some of them do, and there's nothing wrong with it. Heck the boobs on some of the girls on here weight at least a stone!!
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,882
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I'm pretty sure some of them do, and there's nothing wrong with it. Heck the boobs on some of the girls on here weight at least a stone!!
    Cheryl's perhaps

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    639
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Most of these girls here weight between 60 to 70 kg (maybe even lighter)!! Where as, I'm guessing the average male on here is probably close to twice that.?
    For the guys, 120-140 kg unless you're very tall is morbidly obese.
    Last edited by Zealot7; 23-06-15 at 18:04.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (23-06-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    625

    Default

    I weigh about 50kg - not very many of clients could be on top of me with their weight. I'd probably suffocate
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Dublin 2 22nd till 27th October
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •