Thread: Hot Lizzy

1. Default Hot Lizzy

Hey Lizzy, firstly i just want to say i don't really know you as i have only just joined, but from what i have read so far theres allot of people here who have a beef with you, me i just find the attitude hot but im a weirdo, anyway you should use it to your advantage.
    I dont know if you liked to be spanked but if you do you could offer that to all those who are pissed at you, you would make loads of money, 5 euro/pound a spank

Sure you may need a good proctologist after wards but those guys are hilarious, so its actually an added perk!

Anyway just a thought,

if you do it, split the profits? my idea? or you could just let me kiss it better (see previous weirdo reference)
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

2. Default

What a bloody good idea Ian78902000. I wouldn't mind a good spanking too.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

3. Default

Well Liz since i have a niceness pact with Dolly spankings are reserved for bad girls...

Are you a bad girl Liz?

ps. just type Lan as Lan78902000 is stupidly long.
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

4. Default

I'm a very bad girl. I need a good seeing to Ian.

Tell me this why is the hilton one called Hot Lizzy. There aint nothing hot about her. Bettys hotpot is hotter and I'm certainly hotter. Who does she think she is! Wait till I see her. I said wait till I see her!!!
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Reviews

i'd spank the geebag silly so is i would......... spank her till her saggy arse checks touch her face and she looks like an ass face........... o wait......... she already does

6. Default

You are a naughty boy Marijuana

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    You are a naughty boy Marijuana

[SIZE="3"]No you aren't I am. What sort of mother are you going out with your sons best friend - no wonder the poor sod doesn't know whether he is arthur or martha.

I say he should get it together with Becky........ I wouldnt go near that Marijuana it looks to me like there are some nasty afids on that plant and wacky backy in the pub isnt going to go down well not is it Liz.

I am the real Liz - Hotter than any hot pot and betty is a relation to my aunt so she taught me how to make hotpot.

You are a very funny character just a shame i dont have time to read all your posts, have fun on E-I........ xxx Lizzy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I am the real Liz - Hotter than any hot pot
    ........ xxx Lizzy

my hot pot is currently simmering at a nice 89c
    if you where that hot you would cook and die
    but presumably your alive
    therefore your not dead
    alive + not dead = not as hot as a hot.
    your 37c just like the rest of us.

sit down, shut up and have a joint
    Last edited by marijuana; 14-01-09 at 00:26.

9. Default

Theres not much meat on her to make a hot pot