Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple Partners??

1. Default Multiple Partners??

Does anyone on this forum think or believe that having multiple sexual partners over a lengthy duration affects or interferes with them psychologically? Please note I am not posing the question in a derogatory sense, it is simply one of mere curiosity.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HexaFIT966 View Post
    Does anyone on this forum think or believe that having multiple sexual partners over a lengthy duration affects or interferes with them psychologically? Please note I am not posing the question in a derogatory sense, it is simply one of mere curiosity.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by damaging them psychologically? Do you mean their heads would be done in from having several ladies on their case or that they may have trouble forming a long term relationship with one person?

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Having no sexual partners over a lengthy duration may be more damaging , for some ,psychologically speaking.
    Certain religious people may have found this out in the past.
    Like anything else , it is hugely dependant on the individual and their own mentality.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (22-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Certain religious people may have found this out in the past.
    It never done us any harm.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

I like to give Oral (22-06-15)

Reviews

Precisely what I was thinking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (22-06-15)

9. Default

It would be the latter of what you are referring to; ie developing difficulty in forming a long term relationship for the future.

Reviews

It would be the latter of what you are referring to; ie developing difficulty in forming a long term relationship for the future.
    Just as NP said it would depend on the individual. Every person is different so some could function in a multiple partner relationship where others could not. An example of what you are asking is if a man always dated blondes could he be happy with a brunette? It may seem that only blondes would do as it may appear many women would only do for your example but yet if the brunette had all the qualities the man looked for then again as per your example one lady may be sufficient for him.
    We as males are predisposed to have multiple partners so we can have many offspring as this is how nature intended so that may affect mans ability to stay committed to one lady but I think if that lady ticks all the boxes then one lady should be enough.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
    Just as NP said it would depend on the individual. Every person is different so some could function in a multiple partner relationship where others could not. An example of what you are asking is if a man always dated blondes could he be happy with a brunette? It may seem that only blondes would do as it may appear many women would only do for your example but yet if the brunette had all the qualities the man looked for then again as per your example one lady may be sufficient for him.
    We as males are predisposed to have multiple partners so we can have many offspring as this is how nature intended so that may affect mans ability to stay committed to one lady but I think if that lady ticks all the boxes then one lady should be enough.
    My point exactly. I personally don't believe in long term relationships. I've been in a few and just find the whole idea to be too restricted. At the beginning of the relationship it's all good because I am only starting to find out about the other person and what we have in common, but as the partnership develops somehow for some reason it all becomes a bit claustrophobic and I look for the nearest exit. Is it wrong to behave like this or am I basically not designed to be with one woman?

Reviews

My point exactly. I personally don't believe in long term relationships. I've been in a few and just find the whole idea to be too restricted. At the beginning of the relationship it's all good because I am only starting to find out about the other person and what we have in common, but as the partnership develops somehow for some reason it all becomes a bit claustrophobic and I look for the nearest exit. Is it wrong to behave like this or am I basically not designed to be with one woman?
    There is no right or wrong way to behave, that's not to say it right to cheat on your partner, that is a moral thing that each individual can chose to deal with but it may just be you have not met the right woman. What causes you to feel claustrophobic? Is it commitment, is it that you have particular needs that as of yet any lady you have had a relationship can not satisfy?
    It may stem from some childhood issue as most things do, have a think about that and what you are looking for and what you are getting and see what you come up with.
    Last edited by slavetoyou; 23-06-15 at 21:05.

Blog Entries

Yes it would if you cant separate your feelings.

Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast