Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Breast Sizes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Favourite Breast Sizes

Have you a fav size.....cant say it matters much to me,,,,,,,but probably c to e, for me.(It would depend on size of girl)............ Personally implants, unless she wants them, dont do anything for me.

Reviews

I never paid any attention to a woman's cup size. When it comes to boobs, as long as they're big and juicy and/or have large protruding nipples then I'll be happy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Banger For This Useful Post:

bollocks (12-06-15)

Reviews

I like dem all, small, medium, large and supersized. I usually get a hankering for whatever I'm not getting. If I'm with a girl with huge boobs i'll be eyeing up the A and B cups and vice versa. I prefer natural though, even if they're between her knees.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 12-06-15 at 00:52.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I never paid any attention to a woman's cup size. When it comes to boobs, as long as they're big and juicy and/or have large protruding nipples then I'll be happy.
    Remember the song.............Put another nipple in..............in the nipple oral machine

Reviews

love them natural, hate fake unatural juggs

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    love them natural, hate fake unatural juggs
    Oh Kevin just had a wee peep at your reviews not one positive so far. Guess your difficult to make happy in the first place. Oh and also your on the cheap end of the market dig deeper into them pockets cos you pay for what you get.
    Just saying like...!!
    Who loves ya baby......!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Oh Kevin just had a wee peep at your reviews not one positive so far. Guess your difficult to make happy in the first place. Oh and also your on the cheap end of the market dig deeper into them pockets cos you pay for what you get.
    Just saying like...!!
    Well no point not telling it how it happened is there,
    I had lots of good punts at this price and left happy old boy, even stayed with girls who were not the girls in the pictures and had a good time, well most of the time but now if not the girl advertised I just leave..
    I'm not really difficult to make happy Clyde, couple of pints and i'm anyone's, pity youre retired, we could have had so much fun together

PS... are you a Plastic Surgeon Now ???????????
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 12-06-15 at 08:20.

So how only negitave reviews then and no reviews of the positve experience? Oh and sorry I was too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    but had lots of good punts at this price and left happy old boy, even stayed with girls who were not the girls in the pictures and had a good time, well most of the time but now if not the girl advertised I just leave..
    I'm not really difficult to make happy Clyde, couple of pints and i'm anyone's, pity your retired, we could have had so much fun
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Big big big .....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    So how only negitave reviews then and no reviews of the positve experience? Oh and sorry I was too expensive.
    Oh Clyde, No positive experiences from I joined, , E-I needs to remove the 28 reviewing limit, I have met one from AW and its been good, saw her twice.
    Oh Right, too expensive eh! it usually happens when youre past it, My grandfather has retired over there too you see,
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 12-06-15 at 08:31.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast