Thread: Matures

Reviews

Default Matures

When is a woman considered Mature Lady? 30's 40's 50's?

Reviews

When they are 5 years older than you are!

Reviews

Depends on the lady I think. Some thirty plus girls look like young ones. Other women start to age from their late 20's.
    It also is a mental thing if you feel young and age is just a number then you may not consider yourself mature. As a general rule of
    thumb I think when you hit 40 it is probably time to advertise as mature. However, some ladies may think this is a good marketing
    ploy to have at an earlier age and start at 30 plus. To give a short answer I would put 35 as a bench mark if that is what you are looking for.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (27-10-15)

Reviews

i'd say 40! A hot 40 year old will do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    Depends on the lady I think. Some thirty plus girls look like young ones. Other women start to age from their late 20's.
    It also is a mental thing if you feel young and age is just a number then you may not consider yourself mature. As a general rule of
    thumb I think when you hit 40 it is probably time to advertise as mature. However, some ladies may think this is a good marketing
    ploy to have at an earlier age and start at 30 plus. To give a short answer I would put 35 as a bench mark if that is what you are looking for.
    Well said honey but it would also depend on the age of the person and his personal preferences as many of my clients are between 20 -38 years old depending where I am at the time of course.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view