Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My PM Box

1. Default

Can you kiss my ass Dolly pleeeeeease
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post

You forgot to laugh or cry with me

Default please?

Pat,

can i have a rummage around your (in)box?

dom

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You forgot to laugh or cry with me
    I'm sorry Patricia, as a peace offering can I offer you a mild sherry and Bettys hotpot. I'm crying now I really feel for you.
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 13-01-09 at 00:27. Reason: sympathising with Patricia
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

5. Default

Dom you can have a rummage around my inbox anytime you want. I'm the original tart with a heart.

Blog Entries

I'm sorry Patricia, as a peace offering can I offer you a mild sherry and Bettys hotpot. I'm crying now I really feel for you.
    No, but I'll have a double gin and tonic, yes to ice and lemon please... And I'll have a a bag of ready salted crisps as well.

7. Default

Coming right up Patricia darling. I'll bring it right over. Better than that I'll get one of the chippindales to bring it to you. When your finished you can have a nice relaxing massage. I know you had a long day reading drivel so you deserve it.

8. Default

If you need an extra moderator on the boards to share the burden Patricia im game.
    I do have some experience in this area as i have moderated my life for 25 years. Talk about experience!

By the way you should always seek to laugh rather than cry and so in the interest of making you laugh im calling for some jokes. Ill go first

A horse walks in to a bar and orders a drink,
    barman asks him why the long face?
    horse responds "i've got aids"

I know it sometimes offends people so sorry if it did you Lets keep the jokes coming.
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

9. Default

Your a bloody barrel of laughs aren't you?

Blog Entries

Hey, can someone get me a nuther G n T

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast