Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the soapstars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy Where are all the soapstars?

There was a time I couldn't keep up with all the posting here there were that many characters. So where have you all gone?
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

2. Default

Don't worry JR, I'm here. I'm queen of the rovers and the new queen of E-I soap opera.

Hey!!! hey!!! Steeeve keep away from Becky or I'll ring your kneck. Go down the cellar and change a barrel. Me and JR are going to have lots of naughty fun together.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Don't worry JR, I'm here. I'm queen of the rovers and the new queen of E-I soap opera.
    Me and JR are going to have lots of naughty fun together.
    naughty fun together liz? how dare you

dont you tempt my man, well not until i do him in first

you can be lady in waiting liz mcd

i,m the new queen of EI soap opera

4. Default

Look at the state of you!!!

What have you been doing with yourself. Have you been on a bender with Peter Barlow

I think all this drinking is giving you strange ideas and you've lost the grasp of reality. Like certain other people I know around here, not mentioning any names
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Wink there nothing wrong with my reality

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Look at the state of you!!!

What have you been doing with yourself. Have you been on a bender with Peter Barlow

I think all this drinking is giving you strange ideas and you've lost the grasp of reality. Like certain other people I know around here, not mentioning any names
    listen lucy ewing, i dont drink

well not before i get out of bed

peter barlow is a bender, he drinks like a woman, well like me

what names wont you mention? i can keep a secret tee hee

6. Default

You've just woken me from me midday nap. I was having a lovely dream of Malena and Carmen. What a pair they are. Their young and sexy. Not like you washed up trollops

Sue Ellen your making a show of yourself yet again. Your supposed to be in Cork. I wouldn't have anything to do with any tramp but you darling
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    There was a time I couldn't keep up with all the posting here there were that many characters. So where have you all gone?
    they where all the same 1 or 2 people in all in anyways..... fuck them all

8. Default I love soap stars

Ill stay here awhile and watch for some famous movie stars! I wonder if they will give me their autograph if I have the balls to ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    they,ve all left because of you

you bastard, you,ve driven them all to drink

i hate you jr, someday i,ll get you

10. Default

Take him the to the cleaners Sue Ellen. As Evana Trump would say don't get mad get everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast