Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the soapstars?

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    You've just woken me from me midday nap. I was having a lovely dream of Malena and Carmen. What a pair they are. Their young and sexy. Not like you washed up trollops

Sue Ellen your making a show of yourself yet again. Your supposed to be in Cork. I wouldn't have anything to do with any tramp but you darling
    how dare you fantasy about the servant girls JR

well i,ve news for you i sacked them both and sent them back to Mexico

what am i supposed to be doing in cork the place is full of foreigners all these irish telling you "oh i,m american too, my great gran daddy emigrated from america to ireland"

bunch of want-to-be yanks

2. Default

Please don't sack those sexy girls. They do a good job of my stetson

I'm sorry Sue Ellen Cork is beneath you. You deserve better than that. Your right about these yanks pretending their Irish, pathetic
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

3. Default

I'll do bit of cleaning for you Sue Ellen if your short staffed. I'm saving up for a pressie for my Lyody
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Please don't sack those sexy girls. They do a good job of my stetson

I'm sorry Sue Ellen Cork is beneath you. You deserve better than that. Your right about these yanks pretending their Irish, pathetic
    YOU BASTARD!!

remember this JR - yes, that wet feeling as my strong alcoholic drink goes all over your face

everybody loves it when i do that jr so slam du.......ooops.

so up yours mr big shot

there thanks for listening, glad to get that out of my system

do you still love me JR, honey,

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    I'll do bit of cleaning for you Sue Ellen if your short staffed. I'm saving up for a pressie for my Lyody
    please can you tidy the bar in my bedroom huney

dont be going into JR,s bedroom whatever you do, cos if i catch you it will be a war

clean this glass for me and fill it up again please that man would drive you to drink

6. Default

Hello lady Sue Ellen. Do you mind if I join you for a drink. Ill have a scotch rocks. You look like you need the company. That man hasnt been treating you right. Its time you had some fun of your own. Ill look after you Sue.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Hello lady Sue Ellen. Do you mind if I join you for a drink. Ill have a scotch rocks. You look like you need the company. That man hasnt been treating you right. Its time you had some fun of your own. Ill look after you Sue.
    why thank you no name man i need a shoulder to cry on

i,m feeling very vulnerable at the minute

hold me no name man, hold me tight

i can feel your hot breathe, oh no name man kiss me, kiss me

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sue ellen View Post
    why thank you no name man i need a shoulder to cry on

i,m feeling very vulnerable at the minute

hold me no name man, hold me tight

i can feel your hot breathe, oh no name man kiss me, kiss me

He won't be able to get near you with those shoulder pad's didn't anyone tell you yet they are not in style.........take a good look at Liz she doesn't need them.

Liz .......

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    He won't be able to get near you with those shoulder pad's didn't anyone tell you yet they are not in style.........take a good look at Liz she doesn't need them.

Liz .......
    oh my gawd youve got real shoulders, howd your get them so big and square

you look like a career strumpet in that dress,

get some clothes on you, women our age need to dress apropriatly

There was a time I couldn't keep up with all the posting here there were that many characters. So where have you all gone?
    i,m still knockin aroun J.R i,m waiting on zoeanna accepting my offer of marriage, i want to make an honest woman of her JR.

deep deep down i really really almost love her

so who all of these new soap stars want to be my friend?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast