Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Angel Wicky

  1. #1

    Default Angel Wicky

    First time I've ever seen a girl on here with her own Wikipedia page but I suppose I should have guessed by her name.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/eb5cc...sh-escort.html

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Wicky

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Henry Ramone For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (20-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pussyville
    Posts
    1,911
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ramone View Post
    First time I've ever seen a girl on here with her own Wikipedia page but I suppose I should have guessed by her name.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/eb5cc...sh-escort.html

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Wicky

    for 200 blips everything should be included

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Discuss what you want at the beginning.
    She is a great talker.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Just tried adding her to my fav lust list,I ended up on another guys fav list instead !!!
    What's going on???
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post
    Just tried adding her to my fav lust list,I ended up on another guys fav list instead !!!
    What's going on???
    If you ended up on mine ,I swear I didn't add the TS escorts

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (20-06-15)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,329
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    If you ended up on mine ,I swear I didn't add the TS escorts
    No, he had good taste lol
    He lives in Limerick and likes slim blonde girls by the looks of it
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flappy For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (20-06-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •