Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone visited Amsterdam RLD?

1. Default

Amsterdam has been awesome. They have been scaling back, but land is flat, and the people pretty, so you wont get high and lost. Follow the canals

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gingerfrank For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Your a fucking dope. Tell me of you vast experience of the area. Anyone that knows anything about the area knows that there was a big change in the Dam a few years ago.

Never been, I don't have to have visited to point out the stupidity of your post. I'll explain it to u one more time, slowly.
    U have not been to the "Dam" (wow u really r down with the kids calling it the "dam") in 2 years ergo u r not qualified to comment on the current state of the rld. You just feel compelled to give your dumbass opinions about every topic.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed View Post
    Never been, I don't have to have visited to point out the stupidity of your post. I'll explain it to u one more time, slowly.
    U have not been to the "Dam" (wow u really r down with the kids calling it the "dam") in 2 years ergo u r not qualified to comment on the current state of the rld. You just feel compelled to give your dumbass opinions about every topic.
    As do you .....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Reviews

As I said you are an idiot. Your not qualified to comment on anything I say.

I comment on every peace of crap that is posted, but at least I'm not full of bile like you!

I'd say run along now muppet but I find you entertaining, like a retarded errand boy. I would have told you that sooner but I like to keep the bitches happy.

I think you can take it & like it
    you're.......

I've been to the Dam and the RLD plenty of times, always had a great laugh, I wouldn't try sneaking off from your misses
    though, she's not an idiot, she'll know what you're up to, best have fun with her, wives can surprise you, even after many years.

If you want to see the girls on your own, go back without your misses, and be prepared to ask plenty of girls, if you're like me you hate to haggle, but they can sense fresh blood and try it on with mad prices, some were quoting 500 for an hour....!!!!
    so I just walked around till I saw one I liked, told her what I wanted, and said the price I was prepared to pay, instead of asking her how much, it didn't take long before I got what I wanted.

For the E heads thinking of heading over there, unfortunately they're not legal, it was just for one day, a smart-shop was set up that was selling them as a publicity stunt to highlight the need for quality control, I read an article on it here
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...-opens-5712423

Maybe one day, until then we'll just have to make do with
    mushrooms or whatever they call them now, weed, hash, girls and drink
    I reckon I can get by on those things alone.

In fact, booze n girls about covers me officer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Beano View Post
    And so is E's in amsterdam as well as weed in parts of the usa, canada etc.
    Thats what gets me about Ireland where so behind the times it fucking scares me.
    We would rather be more concerned about same sex marriage being legal yet we still let women die on hospital beds because of stupid abortion laws.
    NB Beano....No E beanfest in the Dam.

Medical Marijuana is what is legal in some US states and a few other countries.
    Usually to relieve pain in terminal cancer patients and also used by some multiple sclerosis to help relieve their symptoms.
    Recreational use of cannabis/weed afaik is not currently legal in any US state.
    However the medical use system is used /abused nefariously by non-ill people who have learned to work the system.

I comment on every peace of crap that is posted, but at least I'm not full of bile like you!

I'd say run along now muppet but I find you entertaining, like a retarded errand boy. I would have told you that sooner but I like to keep the bitches happy.

Seriously what part of my point don't you understand? I'll explain again as simply as I can.
    IF U HAVE NOT BEEN TO AMSTERDAM RECENTLY YOU CANT POSSIBLY COMMENT ON WHAT IT IS LIKE NOW.
    I don't have to have been to amsterdam to make that point. It's just common sense.

You find retarded boys entertaining? And you are accusing me of spouting bile.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    NB Beano....No E beanfest in the Dam.

Medical Marijuana is what is legal in some US states and a few other countries.
    Usually to relieve pain in terminal cancer patients and also used by some multiple sclerosis to help relieve their symptoms.
    Recreational use of cannabis/weed afaik is not currently legal in any US state.
    However the medical use system is used /abused nefariously by non-ill people who have learned to work the system.
    Recreational is totally legal in Colorado (Jan '14) and Washington and another State or two.
    Last edited by warmcome; 06-08-15 at 13:35.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Fair enough. OK maybe a bit strong, but he corrected me once to often.

Seriously what part of my point don't you understand? IF U HAVE NOT BEEN TO AMSTERDAM RECENTLY YOU CANT POSSIBLY COMMENT ON WHAT IT IS LIKE FULL STOP.

See all your posts.

I'm sorry I give up. I can't illustrate my point any plainer. It really is the blind leading the blind around here. An idiot making comments about the current state of the RLD whilst simultaneously admitting he hasn't been there in 2 years. 50% hilarious 50% tragic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast