Thread: Cork Ballbusting

1. Dick Cork Ballbusting

Hi all I'm new here, I'm looking for a girl to ballbust me, it's my first time looking for a proper busting, all Iv got so far is slaps and squeezes.
    I'm lookin for a dom in the cork area.
    Thx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fasrcar View Post
    Hi all I'm new here, I'm looking for a girl to ballbust me, it's my first time looking for a proper busting, all Iv got so far is slaps and squeezes.
    Thx
    My Mistress will gladly bust your balls, she will be coming to Cork so keep an eye out for her advert.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

3. Default

defo will. I know when she'll be around??
    Last edited by Fasrcar; 19-06-15 at 15:00.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fasrcar For This Useful Post:

slavetoyou (19-06-15)

Reviews

defo will. I know when she'll be around??

Should that be "U know", if so I don't but she will be returning in the next couple of weeks, well I hope she is because I am dying to be at her feet again, it's been too long as it is. You could try PM her.

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

Reviews

Thx
    Irish Mistress XXX is definately the lady for you
    Last edited by LadyKara; 05-08-17 at 14:43. Reason: name changed - post updated

7. Default

Sorry I missed u mistress, see u coming back to cork again soon?? My pathetic balls need to be thought a lesson,
    Is there any others mistress in cork willing to bust my nuts????

Just visiting Cork for couple of days and offer Ballbusting

Blog Entries

Thx
    Hi
    i am in Limerick, not far from Cork, until 15th July, i offer ballbusting, from soft to hard, just check my fetish movies and see yourself what i CAN.

Blog Entries

Hi honey I cater for ball busting and also specialize in pain free ball busting and other fetishes too, as many love having a wank on-line watching someone else get what coming to them and would love to have it done to them however they may not be into pain, so if you or anyone interested in this or other types of fetish I am in Limerick till Sat noon this week, then Westmeath, Dundalk, Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Tralee and then back to Limerick before sorting my next tour dates in Galway, Sligo, Derry and Belfast.

Best to email me at ladyvonteese@gmail.com with all the information I would need to take your booking seriously and I will get back to you however I will have all tour dates up on Sunday evening at www.ladyvonteese.com and on Tuse here on EI website

All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view