Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Such a sad tragedy!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Saving money maybe.It wasnt meant to hold a load of people.They would have gotten away with it under normal circumstances. You dont have thirteen people living in an apt for a start.

Westside.
    You can have 13 people in an apartment for a party surely.

Reviews

The question that immediately entered my head along with others is why steel would not be used to secure a fourth floor balcony.
    Instead wood and a water proof membrane.The so called Bay srea" is foggy and damp occasionally I would imagine.
    American reporter on radio today was suggesting shoddy original build quality and poor or no maintenance. And indeed high rents being charged in the place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    The question that immediately entered my head along with others is why steel would not be used to secure a fourth floor balcony.
    Instead wood and a water proof membrane.The so called Bay srea" is foggy and damp occasionally I would imagine.
    American reporter on radio today was suggesting shoddy original build quality and poor or no maintenance. And indeed high rents being charged in the place.
    cost.

Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (25-06-15)

Reviews

Local D. A. and police now looking into the matter.
    Even if no steel used, decent quality , pressure treated wooden beams shouldn't have failed after just 8 years.
    More shoddy builders, corner cutters and lax regulation/inspection in the world than Centre Tiger Ireland.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456