Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: smoking in front of the kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Well you are more than welcome to come round to mine to watch the tele - corrie and eastenders if you want - smoke like a chimney to.....

You know you are always more than welcome - its no 160.......If you could pick up some chips from the chippy that would be great and i can make you a chip butty.

See you later and i got you some milk and eggs and cheese and a bag of sugar.

Your bessie neighbour ......... Liz
    hiya bessie, kind bessie
    ay ay thanks for all the scran missus no one can accuse us ones of bein scallys

dont worry about the mess in your house missus, we,ll be round in the middle of the week to help you tidy up like

ay ay, chip buttys wud be good, do you want us to bring you a deep fried battered mars bar too missus bessie?

will ya look after kids for 10 mins, we av to go see about renewing our bail like

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    hiya bessie, kind bessie
    ay ay thanks for all the scran missus no one can accuse us ones of bein scallys

dont worry about the mess in your house missus, we,ll be round in the middle of the week to help you tidy up like

ay ay, chip buttys wud be good, do you want us to bring you a deep fried battered mars bar too missus bessie?

will ya look after kids for 10 mins, we av to go see about renewing our bail like

Mars bars, yeah cool that would be good never had that before heard loads about it mind.
    When do you get those taggs off you.........xxx

Your bessie neighbour............Liz

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    oi....

sorry,that was just the first thing that came into my mind.......
    sorry to have the police knocking on your door like this miss savage

its just we,ve received a complaint about you from your next door neighbours, the knight-mayors

they say theres cars pulling up to your house and men coming in and out of your house every half hour, all friggin day long miss savage

would you please quieten it down miss savage and dont have the knight-mayors complaining about not being able to sleep during the day because of the racket your making

4. Default

Deep fried mars bars I like them. Did you know Elizabeth you even get mars bars in Cork.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

5. Default

Shut up you sad twat. I like the odd cigar too. I even smoke in front of the kids
    Give us a drink Sue Ellen

Mars bars, yeah cool that would be good never had that before heard loads about it mind. When do you get those taggs off you.........xx Your bessie neighbour............Liz
    oh jasus missus dear, sorry to keep ya so long wit de kids an all like jus we stopped 4 a couple bottles cider down by the canal on our way home like. u,ve de heart of gold missus bessie c,mon and stik de fryin-pan on a feast o proper food, hope we,re not imposin on ya or anythin kind bessie,

Quote Originally Posted by JR Ewing View Post
    I like the odd cigar too. I even smoke in front of the kids :
    it does em no harm jr, kids even like the smell our 6yr old twins yaz and yoz do the funniest thing with the matchin pretend smokin with their dummys, exactly in time with me they,ve even got the cutest wee coughs now, bless em

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    oh jasus missus dear, sorry to keep ya so long wit de kids an all like jus we stopped 4 a couple bottles cider down by the canal on our way home like. u,ve de heart of gold missus bessie c,mon and stik de fryin-pan on a feast o proper food, hope we,re not imposin on ya or anythin kind bessie,

You are just like Clint - i was talking to him and he was on line - then saw him on the tele and then i see you in the celebrity big brother Tina........you spend your life sitting in the ashtray.

Sees ya later whilst im away could you water my plants, i will leave the key under the mat so you can let yourselves in..........

Thanks, your neighbour from heaven......... xxxxx

Sees ya later whilst im away could you water my plants, i will leave the key under the mat so you can let yourselves in...Thanks, your neighbour from heaven...xx
    ay our gaz wil look after ur plants, he has the attic stufed wi plants, hes put a load in yer conservytary missus, an our Faaz has been tryin on yer clothes hope u dont mind like. yer plants are lookin a bit withered, hope i didnt give em 2 much lager chuck

10. Default

It's ok lads I'll water the plants. Theres a new Liz in town and I'm here to stay. You wouldn't have a fag would you?
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast