Thread: Spanking ?

Default Spanking ?

I am wondering if anyone can help please ?

Have held a long time fantasy about spanking a naughty ( adult ) girl - ideally in uniform either secretary or school girl. Would love the idea of a girl in short skirt so when she bends over could see her panties. Important to wear panties not g string or thong. Am not into anything heavy like marking or caning as seen in videos.

Then across my knee for a hand spanking until her bum is nice and warm and a little bit red.

If anyone can help with the above I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

justapunter

Default Well spank me

because Im a very naughty Dolly. I have been over in the USA and being a really bad girl over here, sucking lots of cocks. So many Irish men have ordered me to come back to Ireland, but I didnt listen too well... so next month when I return to ireland, I need my punishment. I need my little ass spanked really hard and I will tell you how I have been bad and need so much punishment. I know something that will really teach me my lesson. It involves your cock giving me a facial. That will teach me my lesson. Never to be a bad girl again and stay away from Ireland so long. Shame on me...

Default Thanks Dolly Darling !

Thanks for your reply Dolly Darling and can't wait for you to come to Ireland next month.

Hopefully I don't explode or self combust with the anticipation in the meantime !!!

Thanks

justapunter

im a very naughty girl text me 0858120610