Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 HOURS AGO My horse born the Foal is Stallion!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    this is a first reason why i will transport my horse to the another farm next week
    everyday 3 times i to mow the grass for them and the owner after dont like it that i go many times in a day to the farm
    and also i have to find the new owner for 5 cats bec i wont let thenm on the farm bec the oner dont feed them
    so hard days comeing............
    You're right about the mare and foal. But this time of the year, cats can do very well hunting on juvenile birds and baby rabbits etc. Healthy cats are prolific hunters and are very good at looking after themselves when required. So move the horses, 50km isn't much, we get mares from all over the world travelling to Ireland to be covered by thoroughbred stallions here, often with very young foals.
    Your mare needs good pasture now!!
    Last edited by Cosa Nostra; 22-06-15 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    You're right about the mare and foal. But this time of the year, cats can do very well hunting on juvenile birds and baby rabbits etc. Healthy cats are prolific hunters and are very good at looking after themselves when required. So move the horses, 50km isn't much, we get mares from all over the world travelling to Ireland to be covered by thoroughbred stallions here, often with very young foals.
    Your mare needs good pasture now!!
    thanks Darling just not easy i was in this farm since 3 years and i did many things about the horses and cats and keep clean the stable bec the owner dont care just a cowns and also the worker very nice but they have to to many things with the cowns and i m sure that during the day my horses wont get to eat and no1 wont cut the grass for them if i m in ireland...
    one time there was 20 cats on this farm i wasnt there this time i just heard and fom that 12 dead bec they didnt get to eat....
    i m just affraid from the transport to take my horses to the another farm..... its will be hard a foal just 2 weeks old i hope we can do it without any injury.......sad sad

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

Cosa Nostra (23-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    They get tall very quickly
    I just got this 8 hours later...doh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    thanks Darling just not easy i was in this farm since 3 years and i did many things about the horses and cats and keep clean the stable bec the owner dont care just a cowns and also the worker very nice but they have to to many things with the cowns and i m sure that during the day my horses wont get to eat and no1 wont cut the grass for them if i m in ireland...
    one time there was 20 cats on this farm i wasnt there this time i just heard and fom that 12 dead bec they didnt get to eat....
    i m just affraid from the transport to take my horses to the another farm..... its will be hard a foal just 2 weeks old i hope we can do it without any injury.......sad sad
    Hope all goes well with the transportation of the horse and foal. You don't need me to tell you plenty of straw to make it as comfortable as possible for them. An idea that a local farmer close to me had for 1 of his animals one time. The animal was sick so veterinary surgeon recommended it go to the veterinary hospital in UCD in Dublin. So farmer took the animal in the back of a 4x4 vehicle from Limerick to Dublin. Animal recovered perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Hope all goes well with the transportation of the horse and foal. You don't need me to tell you plenty of straw to make it as comfortable as possible for them. An idea that a local farmer close to me had for 1 of his animals one time. The animal was sick so veterinary surgeon recommended it go to the veterinary hospital in UCD in Dublin. So farmer took the animal in the back of a 4x4 vehicle from Limerick to Dublin. Animal recovered perfectly.
    thank y darling but i kep my horse in my country
    but still excited bec of the transport
    about 50 kilometers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00189.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	110584

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

The D Man (25-06-15)

Reviews

Horses are transported such distances and farther every day.
    Just have someone that knows what they are doing with you, if you are not used to moving horses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Horses are transported such distances and farther every day.
    Just have someone that knows what they are doing with you, if you are not used to moving horses.
    Sit and whip no??

Send nudes

Reviews

The foal will be retired to stud before this thread dies at this rate

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Flappy (25-06-15), Sherry (25-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Sit and whip no??
    Gag and bridle.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Gag and bridle.
    Is that a kinky wedding night position?

Send nudes

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast