Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Refractory Period Myth?

Reviews

Default Refractory Period Myth?

I've always considered the refractory period a bit of a myth. As a teenager I didn't know about it and I was pulling out of myself whenever I had spare time, a spare hand or a spare errection.
    I remember in my 20s reading everywoman and thinking what bullshit. With a bit of interested penis worship I could go on for another helping or 3, with no more of a rest period than a change of position would take, until I was drained completely.
    Nowadays I'm no longer the stud I once was, but if I save up for a day or 2, I can go on for a helping of oral without any droop, sometimes shooting another load within 20 seconds.
    All too often though, I find that the woman presumes its all over once she feels a few thrusts of my pelvis, this is very off putting, a good lover should at least check for signs of life.
    Certainly, sometimes I do shoot one load and I'm done, but for me, theres no rule and a lot has to do with attitude, diet, rest, actractiveness and compatibility.
    Oppinions please.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Reviews

I must say I value my reflectory period...

Reviews

GOOGLE to the rescue (via Wikipedia)

1. Refractory period (physiology), the amount of time it takes for an excitable membrane to be ready for a second stimulus once it returns to its resting state following excitation in the areas of biology, physiology, and cardiology.
    2. Refractory period (sex), the recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refract...riod_%28sex%29

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Kenton (11-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

1. Refractory period (physiology), the amount of time it takes for an excitable membrane to be ready for a second stimulus once it returns to its resting state following excitation in the areas of biology, physiology, and cardiology.
    2. Refractory period (sex), the recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms.

2 sounds like a Masters and Johnston definition. They believed that the refractory period was cumpulsory for a man. As a teenager, I had never heard of Masters And Johnston, I never had any training in masturbation, I just had to figure it out for myself and several times I just continously wanked from one cum to the next till I was drycumming.
    Maybe i was doing it wrong and the guys that wrote the book were correct. What percentage, of women did they say were incapable of orgasm? multiple orgasm? They certainly didn't know it all.
    And left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

I must reflect on this--

Reviews

So you are the chap that rang anabel Taylor yesterday?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Reading this I feel very lucky to have an older sister who's friends used me as a dildo.
    I heard they stuck a battery up his arse.
    Wanted to see if he would vibrate

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

nonpareil (11-06-15), philipkntz (12-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    So you are the chap that rang anabel Taylor yesterday?
    Me? No, I'm the guy that never rang her.
    She is on the list though.
    And left.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Reading this I feel very lucky to have an older sister who's friends used me as a dildo.
    You lucky bastid. Till I was 17, the only females available to me, were the four legged wooly kind, not a prob for some but our sheep were ugly.
    Last edited by philipkntz; 12-06-15 at 00:42.
    And left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast