Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much of an arse are you when you drink?

Reviews

But most of my exploits will soon be over a year ago; so I'll soon be at the 1 or 2, buttoned down, sober as a judge mark.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

Kenton (11-06-15)

Reviews

3* I've tidied my act up good and proper in the last few years.

I always thought I was facking hilarious when I was drunk.

Apparently i wasn't.

Whoodathunk.
    Always check for lipstick or makeup transfer before you leave the apartment

Reviews

I scored a six diffidently not accurate i would think i was at least an 8 I wouldn't be so much a prick just tend to make an ass of myself. As one lady here could testify to after a night out we had i did something idiotic that we both still laugh at. And she takes great pleasure in reminding me about ever since Just to note i was just a little tippsy that night.

Reviews

I don't need an app to tell me what an arse I am when I am drunk- is that not the point of drinking...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My arse doesnt change,,,,,,,,,,,,,however,,,,,,,,,,,,,I may urinate more.

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    OK I'm a muppet I found the link! score 23.

Your score:

23*

> 20 Culus ingentissimus (Huge ARSE score)

May also be known as a ... actually, we can’t use that sort of language in this app

It’s not up to us to tell you if your ARSE score is too big, but you do get a Gold Medal. What a huge score. You can be proud (really?). Well that’s as long as your score is not taking you over that line from being fun and happy to be around when you drink, to being the nightmare friend who others wish they hadn’t brought with, who embarrasses partners and family and who people avoid or just laugh at. If you’re not proud then that’s okay. You were brave enough to ask yourself some serious questions. Your score is brutal. You really need to think about changing your relationship with alcohol. It’s not just impacting on you but on those you care for and who care for you. And at this level it is probably placing you at risk of serious physical harm, but this could be the first day of a whole new fab life — just lay off drinking for now as a start. For more detailed feedback on your drinking see the Drinks Meter app (free on app stores and at
    Congratulations
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Reviews

Hay up I got a big fat # 1

YOUR SCORE:
    1*
    0–5 Culus notallus (Not an arse)
    Nice one. Seems like alcohol, you and your friends all get on well. That doesn’t mean you don’t have fun or get drunk. It’s just that no one, including yourself seems to suffer that much when you drink. We guess you’re a pretty decent person to start with and you don’t let alcohol change that. It’s okay to have a small ARSE score — it probably suits you. For more detailed feedback on your drinking, see the Drinks Meter app (free on app stores and at www.drinksmeter.com)

Ah well did a lot of the shit years ago alright

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

I got 5 (not an arse).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I don't feel good about it.

Have a drink, you'll feel better

I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

Webcam and phone chat sessions available

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

Kenton (12-06-15), nonpareil (12-06-15), tom sand (12-06-15)

Blog Entries

Nice one. Seems like alcohol, you and your friends all get on well. That doesn’t mean you don’t have fun or get drunk. It’s just that no one, including yourself seems to suffer that much when you drink. We guess you’re a pretty decent person to start with and you don’t let alcohol change that. It’s okay to have a small ARSE score — it probably suits you. For more detailed feedback on your drinking, see the Drinks Meter app (free on app stores and at www.

Westside.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast