I got curious world record is 16 times (wanking) about 3minutes a cum

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Would you want to be famous for that?

Reviews

was probably the japanese/asian guy, was it that many in the hour?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Would you want to be famous for that?
    well we live in a society that coined the term 15 minutes of fame

whats the diffence between that and being in a house and studied 24hrs a day or being a whore of the music industry as opposed to the musicians its intended for.

Im referring to the talentless things ewhich polute airwaves and teenage ears via people like simon cowel and the x factor ect.
    Last edited by funlover12; 10-06-15 at 20:24.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    was probably the japanese/asian guy, was it that many in the hour?
    In a hour a german guy

And no I dont think its a good thing to be famous for, women dont go for men who can ejaculate and go again in 3minutes over and over be like groundhog day

Reviews

In a hour a german guy

And no I dont think its a good thing to be famous for, women dont go for men who can ejaculate and go again in 3minutes over and over be like groundhog day
    Another fun fact .....

The Furthest Ejaculation

To even out the orgasmic achievements for men, we’re very pleased to introduce you to Mr. Horst Schultz.

While he’s doubtless a wonderful man who has a family, gives to charity and is generally well-liked by his peers, a quick Google of his name will reveal that he’s only ever going to be famous for one thing: holding the record for the furthest ejaculation. The record? 6 meters, or 18 feet and 9 inches, which – and this is Fun Fact #1 – is longer than a stretch limousine.

Honorable Mention:*Horst also holds the record for the greatest speed of ejaculation, at 42.7mph. Fun Fact #2: Horst’s ejaculate has faster acceleration than a stretch limousine. Go Horst!

Reviews

A nice young man rang me no hello just how much I informed him to check my profile he then asked can I cum five times in 30minutes, taking shower time that's just 5minutes per ejaculation recovery and erection
    He said lots of ladies let him do this, while been unable to tell me one of there names must of forgot with the strain of that many ejaculation

Is young Sligo buck a guiness world record holder? Would you like to ejaculate that much that quick?
    Or has he some sort of medical condition bullshitatis is going at the moment

I declined his booking, and suggested a call to his doctor, he told me he will go to a slimmer lady who will let burst his nuts

I wonder does he ever manage more than one or two thrusts before cumming
    He has got to have one hell of a hair trigger

But, to be serious, you were better off rejecting him, my gut tells me he was just a timewaster looking for you to praise his amazing ejaculatory abilities

Hope you're enjoying the inevitably brief gorgeous weather
    You wont know, until you try!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    Another fun fact .....

The Furthest Ejaculation

To even out the orgasmic achievements for men, we’re very pleased to introduce you to Mr. Horst Schultz.

While he’s doubtless a wonderful man who has a family, gives to charity and is generally well-liked by his peers, a quick Google of his name will reveal that he’s only ever going to be famous for one thing: holding the record for the furthest ejaculation. The record? 6 meters, or 18 feet and 9 inches, which – and this is Fun Fact #1 – is longer than a stretch limousine.

Honorable Mention:*Horst also holds the record for the greatest speed of ejaculation, at 42.7mph. Fun Fact #2: Horst’s ejaculate has faster acceleration than a stretch limousine. Go Horst!

We been on the same website lol right I must stop dosing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    He has got to have one hell of a hair trigger

But, to be serious, you were better off rejecting him, my gut tells me he was just a timewaster looking for you to praise his amazing ejaculatory abilities

Hope you're enjoying the inevitably brief gorgeous weather
    Wow do you reckon he was wasting my time?

I taught he was serious like, golly only if I had you as a sectary with those observation skills
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 10-06-15 at 20:28. Reason: no shit sherlock

Reviews

In a hour a german guy

well if youre one of those women who like to do pregnancy charts and get the highest chance then its ideal init, "oh hunni its sex hour soon!" then get the chap to unload in you 16 times. in short, natural selection favours this male

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast