Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea! Who are ya?

Default Chelsea! Who are ya?

Ha ha ha I'm off for a few John Terry style vodkas, slips down easy bottled in Moscow!!! Cheers Rafa you stupid fat scouser, whinge all you like here come the world champions!! UNITED UNITED

Reviews

Lizzy , were you watching after the first goal went in ? Were you watchin after the sec went in ? Were you watchin after the third went in ? I was , and i was LUVIN IT JUST LUVIN IT !!!!!
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

yes its becoming obvious now - Utd will win the Premiership Liverpool 2nd & Aston Villa 3rd

Reviews

Utd champions, Arsenal 2nd, Liverpool 3rd, Aston Villa 4th, Chelsea 5th
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Lizzy , were you watching after the first goal went in ? Were you watchin after the sec went in ? Were you watchin after the third went in ? I was , and i was LUVIN IT JUST LUVIN IT !!!!!

No babe wasn't watching it was working - still now you have ruined it for me - didn't know what the score was. Dohhhhhhhh

Still there are so many games to play and i dont know who the top teams have yet to be playing - have to check out whats going on.

Thing is Mr Rimmer you are an armchair follower - when you going to start going to 'Your teams' games on a regular basis like a 'real' fan does.......sorry but you cant support a team and not even go see the games.........

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN -

END OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS - AND I DONT HEAR ANYONE SINGING YET -

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA.......... GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS

Reviews

Both Utd and Chelsea have to play Liverpool and Arsenal. Liverpool and Arsenal have the 3 teams to play. Chelsea have had a poor record this season against the top teams. Only one point in 4 games. That's not good enough to win a title. With most of the games against the top teams and Chelsea poor record it is United who look to be in the best position at the moment.

Reviews

No babe wasn't watching it was working - still now you have ruined it for me - didn't know what the score was. Dohhhhhhhh

Still there are so many games to play and i dont know who the top teams have yet to be playing - have to check out whats going on.

Thing is Mr Rimmer you are an armchair follower - when you going to start going to 'Your teams' games on a regular basis like a 'real' fan does.......sorry but you cant support a team and not even go see the games.........

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN - [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA.......... GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS[/QUOTE]

Ah Lizzy now why would you think i'd be tempted to be rude to you ? But i do wanna point out that we did indeed cover the topic of me supporting UNITED before . I live in Ireland but that does not stop me from attending on average 6 games a season . This season i'l be attending the wigan game this coming wed , i'l be in Old Traff again march 14th and again may 16th to see us playing our 2 biggest rivals (pool and arsenal) and if i'm real lucky even the inter game in a few weeks . As for the dublin footballers , dont even know who the captain is as i'm not a GAA man at all .And as for liverpool , well i hate them full stop , chelsea are just a little team in terms of honours won , most of their honours won in the last ten yrs so , so not an ounce of jealousy toward your team . And as for JT , well i'l raise my glass to him for this anyday ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	article-0-01580C3C00000578-526_468x286.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	8214  
    Last edited by rimmerguy; 11-01-09 at 21:45.
    I have no signature at the moment

8. Default Chelsea! Who are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

He he he he he.............. gotcha..............how are the Dublin football teams these days and all the Irish players that don't and wont play for their own Country - something to be a tiny bit ashamed of if i were Irish - still John Terry I do believe he is the ENGLAND CAPTAIN -

I LIKE LIVERPOOL FOOTIE TEAM I ALSO LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED - WHY ARE YOU SO JEALOUS OF CHELSEA.......... GILLETTE DONT YOU USE THAT TO SHAVE YOUR LITTLE WHISKERS........ DONT BE NASTY LIKE - EPSILON AND INEXPERIENCED PUNTER - YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM - STILL WHO ISNT..........XXX CHELSEA LIZ - ITS MY LOCAL TEAM RIMMER - SUPPORT YOURS
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay firstly, am i the only one who finds lizzy's aggressive and often harsh comments about other members only makes her hotter? just wondering.

OK not wanting to get into any argument here but we currently have one irish player who wont play for Ireland, ironically called Ireland, while there have been a few players who declined to play for England, Carragher and Scholes being the latest to stop playing for England.

Thats all i have to say, except chelsea were terrible today, hope they do better in a few weeks against Liverpool.

"Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

Reviews

Yes it's only Stephen Ireland who won't play for us. We don't want anyone that doesn't want to play for our country. I thought I heard something about him wanting to come back but heard no more about it. There are alot of English players who wouldn't play for their country over the last few years Shearer, Scholes and Carragher. You would think Beckham would've taken the hint by now to stop playing

10. Default

No, we dont want that to happen. If Beckham stops playing for England, they might actually start playing the young, fast wingers that they have and become a good team!... well a half decent team anyway... ok just a team.

"Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast