Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chelsea! Who are ya?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Yes it's only Stephen Ireland who won't play for us. We don't want anyone that doesn't want to play for our country. I thought I heard something about him wanting to come back but heard no more about it. There are alot of English players who wouldn't play for their country over the last few years Shearer, Scholes and Carragher. You would think Beckham would've taken the hint by now to stop playing

I love shearer think he's been a great ambassador for all the teams he played in and a wonderful captain for Newcastle too. Becks, as gorgeous as he is I think has as they say gone passed his buy date. Carragher - a brilliant player for Liverpool but getting on too.
    Scholes - guessing thats an age thing - also magic holding player for United.

Ireland he play's at Sunderland? Think he does but a little confused with all thats gone on this evening. He's still a young guy - old rory delap he's a bit of a one trick pony - but hey what a trick - also no kid any more.

The team i can bearly bring myself to type so i won't in 5th position in the league well i think all in all they are the strongest in the champions league - just my view what do you think?

xxx Lizzy

2. Default

I think your right Lizzy
    Arsenal, sorry the team that cant be named are in a good position for the champions league purely because they are kind of out of the premier league race. They can afford to rest players before the big ties in Europe and they do have the quality to win big games over two legs.

Ye Shearer stopped playing for England mainly for age reasons, Scholes stopped because he was the best creative player England had and they played him on the left wing, Carragher stopped because he was never going to be first choice in front of Ferdinand and Terry.

Just so you know, Stephen Ireland plays for man city and the reason he wont play for Ireland anymore is rumored to be that he was getting bullied by the other players.
    "Say hi to your mother for me ok"

Lan

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I love shearer think he's been a great ambassador for all the teams he played in and a wonderful captain for Newcastle too. Becks, as gorgeous as he is I think has as they say gone passed his buy date. Carragher - a brilliant player for Liverpool but getting on too.
    Scholes - guessing thats an age thing - also magic holding player for United.

Ireland he play's at Sunderland? Think he does but a little confused with all thats gone on this evening. He's still a young guy - old rory delap he's a bit of a one trick pony - but hey what a trick - also no kid any more.

The team i can bearly bring myself to type so i won't in 5th position in the league well i think all in all they are the strongest in the champions league - just my view what do you think?

xxx Lizzy
    no lizzy he plays for man city prob one of top premiership players this season

Reviews

It's not that Rory Delap won't play for his country, it's just that he hasn't been picked. He wasn't in good form for years untill this season.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lan78902000 View Post

Just so you know, Stephen Ireland plays for man city and the reason he wont play for Ireland anymore is rumored to be that he was getting bullied by the other players.
    I wouldnt say he was bullied , they just held him down and pulled out his hair transplants

he is the best midfielder we had since god (roy). hope he comes back soon.

nbt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12