Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: phone txt from escorts

  1. Default phone txt from escorts

    Hi Guys, friend of mine told me about few escorts use to send phone text message advertising themselves and their services... is it happened to somebody else? and is it fair?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Fine and even great if you have agreed it before hand,probably worst thing that could happen to guys in a relationship though.
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 10-06-15 at 14:42.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (11-06-15), SteveB (10-06-15), The D Man (11-06-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Have had quite a few.
    All of them were discrtete, "I am in such an area, close to you" etc. and I have no problem with them.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hardpaddy View Post
    Hi Guys, friend of mine told me about few escorts use to send phone text message advertising themselves and their services... is it happened to somebody else? and is it fair?
    Depends if you use your punting or personal phone. I have no probs with text as its only switched on when i'm up to no good.........

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    INVISABLE500 (10-06-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (10-06-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Fine and even great if you have agreed it before hand,probably worst thing that could happen to guys in a relationship though.
    Most of the txts I have received were with prior agreement. In two cases in particular, both from well reviewed escorts who post on the boards, they just came out of the blue with no prior agreement. I have no problem with this but, as you say, if you don't have a separate phone and someone else may see your phone this could be a problem.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (10-06-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Most of the txts I have received were with prior agreement. In two cases in particular, both from well reviewed escorts who post on the boards, they just came out of the blue with no prior agreement. I have no problem with this but, as you say, if you don't have a separate phone and someone else may see your phone this could be a problem.
    Not a problem for me either for two reasons:

    1.I would have no problems as I am single

    2.As yet no escort I have met would ever ever want to see me again or text me

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (10-06-15), tom sand (10-06-15)

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post

    2.As yet no escort I have met would ever ever want to see me again or text me
    I assume because you are so good they couldn't handle you a second time, am I right?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizardguy For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (10-06-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (10-06-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,382
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardguy View Post
    I assume because you are so good they couldn't handle you a second time, am I right?
    No, it is because he is a @#*~* lawyer! He doesn't pay them, they have to pay him for his advice.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (10-06-15), lizardguy (11-06-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lizardguy View Post
    I assume because you are so good they couldn't handle you a second time, am I right?
    You could be more wrong....not!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    lizardguy (11-06-15)

  17. #10

    Default

    fair for most women to think men dont use a personal phone - so whats the problem reaching out to someones 089 mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •