Hi guys

Just to let you know I will have 100 photos free to view at www.ladyvonteese.com Free to View and also the next 2 month tour dates so book in advance to be sure we get the chance to meet up for a truly fun hot erotic adventure where is about clean safe health fun with someone you know you'll not be kissing someone's left over off my lips as I only offer safe mutal fun and games with like-minded people that has to be and I mean has to be fun for both parties.

My pain free fetish fun is something for sure you will never experience with another no one and I mean no one can do what I do or will offer you the unusual services I do. I am tall hot sexy and believe me, a hell of a lot of fun.

So check out my tour dates at www.ladyvonteese.com and come see me in over 100 New free photos to view on them on the 15th

Note to those who I have yet to meet or whom I have but have missed meeting up with on this tour, but I did tell you to book in advance however I do look forward to meeting up with like minded people and new friends so if I have yet to respond to you via email text or otherwise I will get round to it once I am able to steal of few moments of the sensual times I share.

All the very best for now

Lady Von Teese
DONT FORGET MY PHOTOS ARE NOT PHOTO SHOPPED OR TAKEN BY A PRO, SO IT IS ME WHO YOU WILL BE MEETING AND i DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANY LIES TO GET YOU THOUGH THE DOOR EITHER

DOUBLE CLICK TO ENLARGE
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Limerick Cork Dublin Belfast  Galway London London  50 RZ phone phots.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	110244Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com Limerick Cork Dublin Belfast  Galway London London phone photo rz 1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	110245