Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Rafa right?

1. Default Rafa Right? Yes and No

Hi all,

This is actually my first post on these forums, though i have read a good few posts so know a few of you characters.

So as a newbie and a man united fan im probably going to get slaughtered but what the hell you cant kill me right ... right!?

Rafa was technically correct, united do get easy decisions at home, it may have something to do with 70000 man u fans shouting at the ref, but Liverpool also get easy decisions in anfield. Fergie does have the odd go at the ref but so does all managers, rafa included, and rafas argument would be allot better if it was not a few weeks after fergie had a two match ban for having a go at a ref while Evra was serving a 4 match ban for fighting after the Chelsea match, and if you take todays match, two disallowed goals and a 50 50 penalty decision that goes against us, you can clearly see we get all the decisions

In conclusion, no one will care about the goals disallowed today, they will forget, and the stereotype of united getting everything at home will continue, the reason is simple in itself, for united those decisions effect maybe 1 in 6 games as we usually win anyway, for the smaller clubs, like Liverpool joking! it has a greater impact as the games are decided by those decisions on a more regular basis.

"Say hi too your mother for me ok" (its a quote i dont actually know anyones mother... though im sure there good people)

Trying to cover myself from backlash,

Lan.

Reviews

Welcome to the board. I can see your going to be popular with the Liverpool fans
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12