Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Help dogging in cork

  1. #1

    Default Help dogging in cork

    Hey can anybody give me genuine dogging spots in cork besides the marina its too hot cops everywere thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (08-06-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by corkladdy1 View Post
    Hey can anybody give me genuine dogging spots in cork besides the marina its too hot cops everywere thanks
    Go away and fuck yourself you queer. All you cunts do is take nice areas where people relax and walk and turn them into a perverts asylum.

    Westside.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,381
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Go away and fuck yourself you queer. All you cunts do is take nice areas where people relax and walk and turn them into a perverts asylum.

    Westside.
    No need for that westie.
    I have a lot of good friends who are perverts.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (11-06-15), TonyB (08-06-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    is this what agrevated pimping is


  8. #6

    Default

    never had any issues with dogging on my casual walks - see no dogging, hear no dogging. Let it be. No need for queer talk

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    No need for that westie.
    I have a lot of good friends who are perverts.
    there is a strong need for it im afraid. These queers have some lovely spots ruined.

    Westside.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    there is a strong need for it im afraid. These queers have some lovely spots ruined.

    Westside.
    Only in the middle of the night-which begs the question , what are you doing there?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Kenton (11-06-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •