Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Visiting escorts as therapy

  1. #1

    Default Visiting escorts as therapy

    It's certainly worked wonders for me. I have to keep telling myself I've triumphed over adversary.

    It was to do with ridding myself of a block I had in my mind telling me that I was useless, impotent, not a real man. As I've stated elsewhere, love shyness (amongst other matters) pretty much crippled me when it came to approaching women. In certain ways, it ruined my life until fairly recently when I was able to turn things around.

    It's strange seeing these "REAL MEN DON'T PAY FOR SEX" posters about town. I guarantee that, up until a year ago, they would have sent me into a downward spiral of self loathing that would have lasted throughout the day. I would have felt an accusatory finger pointing at me, with a voice saying "you don't even have the bottle to give it a go, how do you think they'd view you?"

    Nowadays, I merely smile to myself.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

    beautyaddict (08-06-15), Cassandra (08-06-15), Clueless (08-06-15), cp3o (08-06-15), Curvaceous Kate (07-06-15), feargal (07-06-15), get20 (07-06-15), Irish Leigha (09-06-15), irishdeltaforce (07-06-15), JAMESCORK (07-06-15), macdchef (08-06-15), mayarosen (08-06-15), Playitsam (07-06-15), robbie9 (08-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (08-06-15), shyguyshyguy12 (07-06-15), SmallHorn (07-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSonnet (08-06-15), Spanky Panky (07-06-15), The dirt bird (07-06-15), tom sand (07-06-15), willie wacker (07-06-15), Zealot7 (07-06-15), zoozoozoo (07-06-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    in the pub
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    visiting escorts is good for everyone only real men do it

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to get20 For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (07-06-15), The dirt bird (07-06-15), TonyB (07-06-15)

  5. Default

    Good for you man. One shot at life, no dress rehearsal. Keep it up

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spanky Panky For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (08-06-15), SmallHorn (07-06-15)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by get20 View Post
    visiting escorts is good for everyone only real men do it
    A lot of holes in that statement but it's a feel good thread so..

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    It's certainly worked wonders for me. I have to keep telling myself I've triumphed over adversary.

    It was to do with ridding myself of a block I had in my mind telling me that I was useless, impotent, not a real man. As I've stated elsewhere, love shyness (amongst other matters) pretty much crippled me when it came to approaching women. In certain ways, it ruined my life until fairly recently when I was able to turn things around.

    It's strange seeing these "REAL MEN DON'T PAY FOR SEX" posters about town. I guarantee that, up until a year ago, they would have sent me into a downward spiral of self loathing that would have lasted throughout the day. I would have felt an accusatory finger pointing at me, with a voice saying "you don't even have the bottle to give it a go, how do you think they'd view you?"

    Nowadays, I merely smile to myself.

    Good for you.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Love stories DO start in EI.....
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 07-06-15 at 21:36.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (07-06-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    A lot of holes in that statement but it's a feel good thread so..
    Damn it,right so....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Spanky Panky (07-06-15)

  13. #8

    Default

    Cheers for the support.

    I've still a long way to go, but I'm glad I'm not beating myself up any more. I suppose by confronting the issue head on, it does make me more of a man than these "real men." That's a good feeling.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (07-06-15), Curvaceous Kate (07-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSonnet (08-06-15), Spanky Panky (07-06-15), The dirt bird (07-06-15), tom sand (07-06-15), Zealot7 (07-06-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,213
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Love stories DO start in EI.....
    And normally finish too...
    Just can't give this mad shit up

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (08-06-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    640
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    I can relate somewhat - I used to get down about my long bouts of being single. My relationship history in my 20's hasn't exactly been the most colorful, it doesn't make it any easier to take when you've most of your friends married either. That was until I stopped caring about societal notions and did something about it - I went to a Brothel in Australia where I met an amazing lady who did her all to show me a good time.

    These days I like my current situation - the freedom of being single with having my urges satisfied in amazing ways (thanks to the amazing ladies I've seen here) with minimal effort on my part.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (08-06-15), Curvaceous Kate (07-06-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (08-06-15), shyguyshyguy12 (07-06-15), The dirt bird (07-06-15), tom sand (07-06-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •