Thread: Chinese Massage D7

Default Chinese Massage D7

This one is a bit of a stretch. Does anyone remember the Chinese Massage Parlour off Haymarket St in D7? I remember one girl in particular, YoYo. Anyone know whether they are still around?
    Thanks.

Is that the one in beside the Euro market? Met two good girls there. Shame it closed.

Yep, that's the one. Tina was wild, YoYo was stunning. Pity it's shut. Would love to track her down again if she's still in Ireland.

So where is the best Chinese massage in Dublin now?

5. Default

some chinese lady with name YoYo is in d15

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nesvarbu View Post
    some chinese lady with name YoYo is in d15
    That's not the same girl.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by docjimmycollins View Post
    Yep, that's the one. Tina was wild, YoYo was stunning. Pity it's shut. Would love to track her down again if she's still in Ireland.

Haven't ever seen them since that closed. There was a girl there who went by the name of Anna and I met here elsewhere alright but the place she was has closed recently also. I never left that place unhappy.

Yes, remember Anna too, all three were great. PM me name of place if you see Anna.
    Thanks

I was told that Helan the owner sold it on to another Chinese woman and it then closed when Tina went back to China. Yoyo worked in Rathmines for a short time after and Anna worked in Lesson St for longer but she went home also. Shame.

10. Default

It's a shame indeed. Thanks for the update. I guess I'll have to get over it and move on.