Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    sexy worker conference
    thats me
    when do you need me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Klittyliker (10-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    "Swedish journalist Kajsa Ekman said the law has recently been extended in Sweden to include men who buy sex abroad."

So how will the Swedish police catch a man paying for sex in another country? Bizarre.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JMastodon View Post
    "Swedish journalist Kajsa Ekman said the law has recently been extended in Sweden to include men who buy sex abroad."

So how will the Swedish police catch a man paying for sex in another country? Bizarre.
    They have spies everywhere

Reviews

I have been looking this up and as far as I can make out Sweden does not have a law to prosecute swedes who purchase sex outside of Sweden. Some politicians were calling for such a law recently.
    However Norway does have such a law, which was included in their 2009 law banning the purchase of sex.

Not sure if such laws would pass muster in international law, as well as the impracticality of gathering evidence and prosecuting such cases. Not sure Sweden would be impressed if say Uganda or Saudi Arabia extended their anti homosexuality laws to their citizens living in Sweden.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

8. Default

I'm sorry but I don't know how many of you guys fear but I get really depressed when I read this shite

Reviews

Norway, which is a non EU country does have the universal aspect of the law, I have seen nothing that it's the case with the Swedish version, You will see Swedes in sex clubs all over Germany, Denmark and The UK and they are among the most common punters to be found in Asia, apparently.
    The heads of the ROI anti sex worker Bill has included making it an offence to purchase sex in any place, but as far as I know that is to cover sex in private along with street/public solicitation and sex purchasing! Of course in a strict intrepretaion of it, it would make Justice Minister Frances Fitzgerald (a Blueshirt clown promoted vastly above her abilities as it stands) into the Interior Minister for the entire world! COMPLETE AND UTTER MADNESS!
    Ride them on the beaches!

this is going way too far by sweden.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

11. Default

elephant in the room in all this - phone tapping. cops cant do it here