Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth why are you sat in on a Saturday night

1. Red face Elizabeth why are you sat in on a Saturday night

Elizabeth I was just wondering what a lady like yourself is doing at home on a Saturday night. Surely there must be men queing up to take you out on the town. Its a waste having a fine woman locked away from the world. Reminds me of when I was in the dungeons. If I was in London I would take you out to the West End and show you a real good time. Itll have to be Cork instead then
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Elizabeth I was just wondering what a lady like yourself is doing at home on a Saturday night. Surely there must be men queing up to take you out on the town. Its a waste having a fine woman locked away from the world. Reminds me of when I was in the dungeons. If I was in London I would take you out to the West End and show you a real good time. Itll have to be Cork instead then

Not a well bunny...........very tired and dont feel good........got lots to do though and just not up to it still been on the phone nearly all day with a friend that is texting me you would know him as Rodeoman.........my favourite man in Galway.....

So thats why im at home but i am watching CSI New York and i have seen Dolly - she is working as a profiler.

Ms Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy xxx Touring Post going on soon........ xxx

3. Default

What an exciting life you lead Elizabeth.

Hot Lizzy Guest

What an exciting life you lead Elizabeth.

Oh Clint it is now that you are in it......... xxxxxx

5. Default

But it is for me that your in it......

Hot Lizzy Guest

But it is for me that your in it......

There is some competition though that i think you should know about have to write a thread about it though.........

xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Not a well bunny...
    hiya chuck, great to hear your in missus. We,re goin 2 pop in next door to see you now luvey. Me ol man, Livvin is bringin a crate of stella lager and theres a 2 litre bottle of red bull for you chuck. Stick the footie on 4 us like, we,ll be roun in a jiffy. PARTY IN POSH NOSHS HOUSE EVERYONE

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    There is some competition though that i think you should know about have to write a thread about it though.........

xxxxxxx
    I dont like the sound of competition. I might have to sort him out.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by knight-mayors View Post
    hiya chuck, great to hear your in missus. We,re goin 2 pop in next door to see you now luvey. Me ol man, Livvin is bringin a crate of stella lager and theres a 2 litre bottle of red bull for you chuck. Stick the footie on 4 us like, we,ll be roun in a jiffy. PARTY IN POSH NOSHS HOUSE EVERYONE

Great just in time for he stoke v liverpool game........get some irn bru for me and bring that bowl back so i fill it up with sugar again........shame that you just got the one point though...........

Oh and i got some great meat for you to - lovely steaks for your old man - hope you got a baby sitter for those children or i can get and pay for one for you....... xxx Posh Nosh

Great name from your point of view cos i am afterall feeding your family....xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Cool

I dont like the sound of competition. I might have to sort him out.

Its not him its a few him's............ xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast