Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: plumming question

  1. #1

    Default plumming question

    My pump seems to be a bit touchy today, bath and taps work fine but when I use the shower off mixer taps the pump stalls and only spurts out water and stops, bath is running fine full pressure also

    Any ideas?
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    My pump seems to be a bit touchy today, bath and taps work fine but when I use the shower off mixer taps the pump stalls and only spurts out water and stops, bath is running fine full pressure also

    Any ideas?
    I'd say you gave bit dirt caught in the mixer taps,
    Leave it run for few mintues pressure might free it up if not take off the shower head clean it too
    Don't piss into the wind you will get wet

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clarelad View Post
    I'd say you gave bit dirt caught in the mixer taps,
    Leave it run for few mintues pressure might free it up if not take off the shower head clean it too

    That make some sense, when the bath running freely its has me baffled, the pump sounds loud but fine then
    But when I pull up the leaver for the shower its starts stalling pump sounds like its stops and starts
    I'd presume the shower and bath same tap it be same pipe going in anyway
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (05-06-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    That make some sense, when the bath running freely its has me baffled, the pump sounds loud but fine then
    But when I pull up the leaver for the shower its starts stalling pump sounds like its stops and starts
    I'd presume the shower and bath same tap it be same pipe going in anyway
    It's all plumbed into one it's just grit caught somewhere just let it run hopefully it will blow itself out eventyally
    Don't piss into the wind you will get wet

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,137
    Reviews
    176

    Default

    You are sure you have a plumbing system that has a pump?

  7. #6

    Default

    Sorta thank you, google wasn't answering me

    And I really dislike annoying my landlord
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (05-06-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,168
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Sorta thank you, google wasn't answering me

    And I really dislike annoying my landlord
    Did you fix it ?
    Don't piss into the wind you will get wet

  10. #8

    Default

    Are you sure it's plugged in?

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    have you tried turning it off and back on again?

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (05-06-15), tom sand (05-06-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    46
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    I'm a plumber and I'd be happy to check it out for you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •