Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Elizabeth this is what happened when I was in the dungeons of E-I

  1. Default Elizabeth this is what happened when I was in the dungeons of E-I

    Elizabeth this is my account of what happened over the Crimbo hols. Some people would pay a fortune for what I went through. A couple days before Christmas we both got engaged as you know. We were to get hitched on Christmas Day. When I was on my way to pick up my suit a small van pulled up beside me. it was a big white van with E-I written in green on the side. The side door opened and I heard a voice cooey ducky. Then I got hit over the head with a large dildo. I was dragged into the van. There was a lion, an orangutan, a chicken, a black man, a man that wore womens underwear (they called him xp) another man with a vagina, a man with a trenchcoat and hat all in the back of the van. I didnt get to see the driver. But they kept calling him Gene. He was saying we got our man the boss will be delighted. I was unconscious through all this.

    Next thing I remember I was blindfolded in a deep dark dungeon. There was a foul smell in the place. I was chained to the walls. There was a large anchor around my ankles. I had a chastity belt on and it really hurt. I was there 2 days without anyone coming near me. Then 2 days later a woman came down the steps with long high heels. She was wearing a pvc outfit with fishnet stockings. She had a whip with her. She said to me in a very dominant voice "You have been a very naughty boy, a naughty boy indeed and you need to be punished. You are going to have a Christmas you wont forget :"

    I thought this is it I would never see you again Elizabeth. She started whipping me many times. I was screaming my head off. Then she put a ball in my mouth to keep me quiet. A gimp then came down with a strapon and handed it to her. She rubbed some lube on me. She put the strapon on her. She procedded. I wont go into detail its not for the faint hearted. She kept doing this to me at various intervals for 3 days. Towards the end I began to enjoy it. Maybe me and you Elizabeth can do this together

    Then she released me from the chains and ordered me to lick her shoes clean. Thats not good enough you sad excuse of a man she said to me. She kicked me in the you know what. Then began walking on my back for half an hour. She then put a leed and collar around my kneck. She ordered me on all fours. She led me towars the toilet and ordered me to clean it with my tongue. I had no choice Elizabeth. I had to do what she said otherwise I would never see you again. That toilet was an absolute mess. Even worse than the usual as it was after Christmas. There was alot of activity in there for a few days. She petted me on the back and said good boy that wasnt so hard was it. Next time you misbehave Ill send you somewhere nicer. I couldnt understand what I did wrong but it doesnt matter as she said she would release me. I was bundled into the van and me still naked and blindfolded. I was dropped off in the middle of knowhere. I was glad to be out of there Elizabeth so I could see you again. There you go thats my experience. I made my way back home after a couple of days. Some people pay for this experience and I got it for free
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

  2. #2
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Elizabeth this is my account of what happened over the Crimbo hols. Some people would pay a fortune for what I went through. A couple days before Christmas we both got engaged as you know. We were to get hitched on Christmas Day. When I was on my way to pick up my suit a small van pulled up beside me. it was a big white van with E-I written in green on the side. The side door opened and I heard a voice cooey ducky. Then I got hit over the head with a large dildo. I was dragged into the van. There was a lion, an orangutan, a chicken, a black man, a man that wore womens underwear (they called him xp) another man with a vagina, a man with a trenchcoat and hat all in the back of the van. I didnt get to see the driver. But they kept calling him Gene. He was saying we got our man the boss will be delighted. I was unconscious through all this.

    Next thing I remember I was blindfolded in a deep dark dungeon. There was a foul smell in the place. I was chained to the walls. There was a large anchor around my ankles. I had a chastity belt on and it really hurt. I was there 2 days without anyone coming near me. Then 2 days later a woman came down the steps with long high heels. She was wearing a pvc outfit with fishnet stockings. She had a whip with her. She said to me in a very dominant voice "You have been a very naughty boy, a naughty boy indeed and you need to be punished. You are going to have a Christmas you wont forget :"

    I thought this is it I would never see you again Elizabeth. She started whipping me many times. I was screaming my head off. Then she put a ball in my mouth to keep me quiet. A gimp then came down with a strapon and handed it to her. She rubbed some lube on me. She put the strapon on her. She procedded. I wont go into detail its not for the faint hearted. She kept doing this to me at various intervals for 3 days. Towards the end I began to enjoy it. Maybe me and you Elizabeth can do this together

    Then she released me from the chains and ordered me to lick her shoes clean. Thats not good enough you sad excuse of a man she said to me. She kicked me in the you know what. Then began walking on my back for half an hour. She then put a leed and collar around my kneck. She ordered me on all fours. She led me towars the toilet and ordered me to clean it with my tongue. I had no choice Elizabeth. I had to do what she said otherwise I would never see you again. That toilet was an absolute mess. Even worse than the usual as it was after Christmas. There was alot of activity in there for a few days. She petted me on the back and said good boy that wasnt so hard was it. Next time you misbehave Ill send you somewhere nicer. I couldnt understand what I did wrong but it doesnt matter as she said she would release me. I was bundled into the van and me still naked and blindfolded. I was dropped off in the middle of knowhere. I was glad to be out of there Elizabeth so I could see you again. There you go thats my experience. I made my way back home after a couple of days. Some people pay for this experience and I got it for free

    [SIZE="2"]So it was the ladies from E-I that got you.........I thought so - Patricia did you make out what she sounded like.........I have never spoken with her but I have indeed spoken with the beautiful Ms Sarah - she is originally from Poland and has the sexiest accent that you can imagine - quite turned me on.

    As for some of the things re: Strap On etc., I don't possess such a thing, I do believe that my best buddy on E-I does though Ms Dolly Darling perhaps i could borrow one of hers, its not my this sort of stuff......and i'm not sorry to say so either.

    I think that it was someone called Gene Hunt - he hasn't been seen for a while - he is in cahoots with so many and a bit of a dodgy cop to I would imagine.

    [SIZE="2"]The toilet scenario - wow that must have been a real shitty job - i do remember reading something of that ilke by a certain lady on this site called Brenda that had to deal with some nasty shit.

    Look after yourself and I await you in Cork the real Capital or Ireland - what are you taking for the nasty stretching of said part of your body to ease it back to the right size.

    Maybe i could take a look if there are no signs of the old Farmer Giles.

    Your beloved Elizabeth formerly known asHot Lizzy now i am going under the name of Ms Posh Nosh. xxx love8love8love8

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    down the MET
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    There you go thats my experience. I made my way back home after a couple of days. Some people pay for this experience and I got it for free ::

    right you your not the man with no name after all your name is clunt eatwood or something

    WELL LET ME TELL YOU MR EATWOOD THERES NOTHING IN THIS LIFE FOR FREE not after naming all those names mr eatwood

    you conveniently forgotten about your debt to E-I buddy boy

    or do you not remember writing this??????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2316439923_65387e223a.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	8189  

  4. #4
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    right you your not the man with no name after all your name is clunt eatwood or something

    WELL LET ME TELL YOU MR EATWOOD THERES NOTHING IN THIS LIFE FOR FREE not after naming all those names mr eatwood

    you conveniently forgotten about your debt to E-I buddy boy

    or do you not remember writing this??????


    No his name is not Clunt think you are mixing him up with another scrote.

    Now naff off before the Knight-Mares tell you where to go - yeah you know them
    From Burkenhead originally - neighbours of Lilly Savage.......

    Now Sling ya hook and leave him be - he is still trying to get over his ordeal.

    Ms Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    chillin wiv my possy in go on tan emo bay
    Posts
    38

    Default Yo yo whaz up!!!



    Yo man wiv no name man dat b uz dat kidnapped yoz as da O man/lizzie has put a fatwah on yo head bro. We be bizzy rounding up all these waifs n strays who are loose on these boards. hate ta break da bad news but uz were blindfoled an it was lizzie dat woz doin all those nasty fings to ya bro.

    n she enjoyed it a little bit to much fo uz liking she one determined jizz hadist

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    here now, since hell moved away
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Elizabeth this is my account of what happened over the Crimbo hols.
    She led me towars the toilet and ordered me to clean it with my tongue. I had no choice Elizabeth. I had to do what she said otherwise I would never see you again. That toilet was an absolute mess.
    euuuugggh we,re living next door to a f*ckin DIRTBEG you licked her bog

    here you wouldn,t pop in next door to do our bog its f*ckin rank, full of floaters to the brim



    RIGHT YOU PUT ON THESE F*CKIN CUFFS, GET ONTO YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND CLEAN OUR BOG WITH YOUR TONGUE MATEY BOY taste some scouser shite

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da burka boyz View Post


    Yo man wiv no name man dat b uz dat kidnapped yoz as da O man/lizzie has put a fatwah on yo head bro. We be bizzy rounding up all these waifs n strays who are loose on these boards. hate ta break da bad news but uz were blindfoled an it was lizzie dat woz doin all those nasty fings to ya bro.

    n she enjoyed it a little bit to much fo uz liking she one determined jizz hadist


    Well it isnt me cos im now called Ms. Posh Nosh so it must be someone else sorry xxx

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    here now, since hell moved away
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    No his name is not Clunt think you are mixing him up with another scrote.

    Now naff off before the Knight-Mares tell you where to go - yeah you know them
    From Burkenhead originally - neighbours of Lilly Savage.......

    Now Sling ya hook and leave him be - he is still trying to get over his ordeal.

    Ms Posh Nosh formerly known as Hot Lizzy
    ay ay, we lived next door to lily savage so we did, like. shes related to me like but shes a real ol b*stard, not like me

    and she has this thing about dressing up like a man

    ay ay, posh nosh like, what sorta name is that mrs pizza face more like

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    down the MET
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da burka boyz View Post


    Yo man wiv no name man dat b uz dat kidnapped yoz as da O man/lizzie has put a fatwah on yo head bro. We be bizzy rounding up all these waifs n strays who are loose on these boards. hate ta break da bad news but uz were blindfoled an it was lizzie dat woz doin all those nasty fings to ya bro.

    n she enjoyed it a little bit to much fo uz liking she one determined jizz hadist
    look what we have here gunga-din and his merry band of char wallah

    good to see you boys are on the same side as me, i have a little job for you and your van

    oven ready eddie is guilty of.........er..............crimes against humour yes, under section 23 abuse of ancient jokes section thats right, yes, too much corn has made him corny....

    I want him brought in for "Questioning"

    and dont you boys be fucking up and trying any of that revolutionary stuff

    OR YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN YOU NEXT TIME YOUR ON THE LONDON UNDERGROUND
    Last edited by gene hunt; 10-01-09 at 17:47.

  10. Default

    Elizabeth you could inspect my said spot to see if everythings alright. Can you close the door once its open. Maybe you could wear a nurses uniform while doing it.

    Gene the debt to E-I is been taken care of just give me untill the 21st of January to pay it. My Elizabeth is going to be working flat out in Cork for 8 days 24-7. Shes that highly in demand we'll make the 1 billion target in no time at all and enough to spare for our wedding. My Elizabeth is a right little go-er when she stats like a bunny rabbit, no not a bunny boiler

    Knight-Mayors it wasnt Elizabeth who was doing that to me. I would recognise her. I met her in Cork the last time she was here. Ill be round to do your toilets for you as long as the moneys right. It could be a right little moneyspinner. If Elizabeth is going to do some dirty work I might as well too.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •