Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems loggin on

Reviews

Default Problems loggin on

I was wondering whether anybody else has been having difficulties logging on to the forum?

This is the first time I've managed to log on in over a week, though I have tried about 20 times!

I was beginning to think my account was suspended

Default "Pain in the Arse".

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    I was wondering whether anybody else has been having difficulties logging on to the forum?

This is the first time I've managed to log on in over a week, though I have tried about 20 times!

I was beginning to think my account was suspended

No, I get the same problem too, I usually get in on my second or third attempt,
    (Read the couple of posts 2 or 3 weeks ago - Titled Slow Connection).
    It' nothing to worry about, just a pain in the arse.

Reviews

Thanks footlong -- that's good to know.

Reviews

Hi piggi how have you been, long time no see. I haven't had any problems logging on, but like Footlong said there was a slow connection a few weeks ago. It would go timed out. Maybe the next time you log in tick the box to automatically log you on next time.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

We are looking into an log on issue with one version of Internet Explorer at the moment. We will try to get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, if you upgrade to the lastest version of Internet Explorer or use Firefox instead, you shouldn't get the issue. Thanks.

6. Default Forum Error

If you don't include www. at the start of the URL, your redirect when logging in pushes you there, which invalidates any cookies set by the logon and therefore stops you from logging on.

7. Default

As mentioned on another post, it could be the www. redirect.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We are looking into an log on issue with one version of Internet Explorer at the moment. We will try to get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, if you upgrade to the lastest version of Internet Explorer or use Firefox instead, you shouldn't get the issue. Thanks.
    Patricia, on the advice of (can't think of his title - the American? with the stetson hat)
    I downloaded the latest version of Firefox, it's a hell of a lot faster, but I still get the same problem logging on, it's always 2nd or third attempt, it's been like that for a month now, but then again, I think it's a slow connection I have, I can live with it, I also, on Highway mans advice click the remember me box, just for luck, thankyou for your concern on this matter.

Blog Entries

Default Advice

When you finaly log in it may be a little help to tick 'remeber me' bottom.
    Now all what you need to rmeber is NOt to get cut

Reviews

Default Thank you

Thank you all -- I've taken your advice and its much better now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast