Thread: Massage.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Massage.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards, however I have been "on the scene" for about seven years now. I never felt compelled to join the boards and get involved in the discussions, until now. Over the years I have been very lucky to have spent some time with some incredible ladies. So last Sunday after scrolling through my options I made an appointment to see a very one known girl who has an excellent reputation. This time I opted for massage only, having travelled well over the years I have had some amazing massages. This girl promised pretty much the Earth, Moon and the stars on the description of her services on her page, so I thought that given her reputation I could not go wrong, I went wrong alright. To cut a long story short I could have given myself a better massage. She rubbed my back and and my legs, she even tickled my balls twice I think. I got my happy ending to be fair and it was a happy one. Some girls who offer a "sensational, sensual trip to the heights of delight" should think again and buck up their ideas and techniques. Oh and perhaps sit in and watch a real pro like Ana Massage (the real one) in action. Rant over!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamCatcher For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (03-06-15), Rua (04-06-15)