I have been prompted to write this due to what is happening at the moment. I understand Anna Savicha not wanting Eastern European guys, perchance one of them could be someone she knows. But Brenda Beauty or Beauty Brenda wanting no Irish and saying if she wanted a certain type then she would go to that country is a completely no brainer. Even then Carla of Spain has broken the record. She agreed on the 4ne to meet me and gave me directions. After I parked my car, she directed me to the place, gave me the code which didnot work, when she came out to open for me and realised I was of the name (Obama) family she disappeared and called me and said whe had never had a black person before and so she would not!! She even argued that she could turn away people if they were drunk and I retorted that I wasnot drunk, just like Obama. After a while I realised that talking to her on her mobile would not help so I began walking away with. I suppose all Americans will turn "me" away coz they never had a type of president like "me" before. People like Carla (Spanish girl) and Brenda suffer from lack of knowledge! There are plenty things in which all of us are the same independent of language and colour.

Our blood is the same, and mine or yours can save yours or my life!

Music to us sounds the same independent of language and colour!

The perfectly genuine smile is also the same!

Sex in every language and colour is the same and here I am tempted to compliment young teen Heidi (German) who has taken me in twice with mindblowing sex, Anna Christina (Spannish much to Carla's shame) who after initially withholding french kissing even french kissed and lovingly showered with me at the end, Agata (Brazilian) though with minimal English (much to Beauty Brenda's shame who says no to non English speaking men) also took me to I shall not say and also to beauty Brenda's shame, I have to mention Mirela (another Brazilian), I have seen her twice and all communication is either by sign language and oh boy oh boy, she doesnot give you a break from french kissing and sex (on both occasions I had to leave before my time), Violette (of course same as me), Elizabeth Nellke, the list is endless! All these know that language or colour is no divider for sex.

The word Halleluya is also the same in every language.

People should do their homework before they get into this trade. If you cannot stand the fire, get out of the kitchen. The World has become a global village and it belongs to all of us. Before God we are all the same. Infact, if we die forgiven, we will be brothers and sisters in the same Heaven.

This is 2009, Obama is the President of USA. If that doesnot mean anything to you, wake up and smell the coffee!!

Forget the movies you have watched and begin treating me and every other person as individuals!

Shame on you for classifying people for sex! what you want is the money anywhere!

We are the same independent of language and colour, in most of all the respects!! Some of us are even better than you in ways you may not even comprehend!