Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is going really terrible ...

Angry This is going really terrible ...

I read many times about dirty clients...

Well,
    u guys really are afraid of water and soap??

Every day some guys refuse to have a shower.

Well,
    now 1 guy went to the bathroom to take the shower, but I didn't hear the water, he was out very shortly and quite total dry, ok so....but he also still smelled, but some guys smell all the time...he went to the bed and just after a few moves I have seen the hard dirty spots on the sheet and also on the big towel which I always have on the bed coz don't want the sheet have dirty.
    So it was just straight quick shag from behind coz he smelled..
    And this guy wanted shower after that, wtf, not shower before, but after yes?
    So he really was in the shower, but didn't touch the shower gel, only water.
    I gave him white towel, and the towel is total dirty grey and brown.
    So now I must wash everything for prewash for 90'.
    When he was leaving, I told him that, but he got angry, told that he washed himself and started to scream on me that I'm the rubbish.

This is really awful.

You can't wash ur arse properly or what? Or wash urself altogether properly with a soap?
    Last edited by Brenda Beauty Babe; 08-01-09 at 18:30.

Reviews

90' wash, i'd throw them out!!

3. Default

It wasnt my mate dirty arry by any chance. Get the power washer and lots of soap on them next time. It could be a new service scrub em clean.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

I think that he had to has so much dirty hands and elbows, coz that's where the sheet was so dirty, under his elbow. But the towel from arse, yeah. That's why I always have it on the bed. You know that Anon. Always have a big towel on the bed coz don't want to have sperm on the sheet or any other spots..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    I read many times about dirty clients...

Well,
    u guys really are afraid of water and soap??

Every day some guys refuse to have a shower.

Well,
    now 1 guy went to the bathroom to take the shower, but I didn't hear the water, he was out very shortly and quite total dry, ok so....but he also very smelled...he went to the bed and just after a few moves I have seen the hard dirty spots on the sheet and also on the big towel which I always have on the bed coz don't want the sheet have dirty.
    So it was just straight quick shag from behind coz he smelled..
    And this guy wanted shower after that, wtf, not shower before, but after yes?
    So he really was in the shower, but didn't touch the shower gel, only water.
    I gave him white towel, and the towel is total dirty grey and brown.
    So now I must wash everything for prewash for 90'.
    When he was leaving, I told him that, but he got angry, told that he washed himself and started to scream on me that I'm the rubbish.

This is really awful.

You can't wash ur arse properly or what? Or wash urself altogether properly with a soap?

he smelled and was dirty yet you still had a quick shag? you could of offered him a knacker shower like some other girls on here have........ or maybe you could of requested he shower correctly b4 alowing him to the bed. If he was unsure how to was correctly, you might think about lending a hand to be sure all is clean and proper.

I am still runnning my "Clean school" for all those who need to learn to wash correctly ,female assistant still required.

Services : full body
    Ass
    fanny
    penis

50% discount for the month of Jan (on all full package)

Reviews

I know gorgeous, you need big towel on bed with me, dirty fecker I am

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    he smelled and was dirty yet you still had a quick shag?
    I found it when he had a condom on....And saw the spots on the sheet when he fucked me from behind....It was too late to say him to go to the shower again, don't u think?

Reviews

I cant wait to read his review

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    I found it when he had a condom on....And saw the spots on the sheet when he fucked me from behind....It was too late to say him to go to the shower again, don't u think?

he must of been on of those hunter types...... as he managed to stay dwnwind of you unntill after the shag......so u couldnt smell him untill after he shot his load.

Somtimes people see only the money.

If you went out for a meal and it arrived on a dirty plate only half cooked and the waiter took a fork from the person at the table beside you who had just finished! would you still eat your meal??

No! you would getup and walk out and never go there again.

just cause you sat at the table it doesnt mean you have to eat.

You always have a choice .... the thought of asking him to leave ever cross your mind? or had he already paid? some establishment hate giving a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    I cant wait to read his review

nbt
    I too.

But he doesn't have to write anything, coz not everybody do reviews or not even know that there are any reviews...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast