Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Politician Calls Ireland's Gay Marriage Voters 全nakes'

Reviews

Default US Politician Calls Ireland's Gay Marriage Voters 全nakes'

An American politician likened Ireland痴 pro-gay marriage voters to 鉄nakes on Friday, whilst calling for St. Patrick to return to drive the "demonic spirits" out of the country. Republican Gordon Klingenschmitt, a former US Navy chaplain who is currently a member of the Colorado House of Representatives, reacted to Ireland痴 historic gay marriage referendum by admonishing the country's citizens for 途ejecting Jesus Christ.

"There was a time when it was said that St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland," said Klingenschmitt on his television show, "and now I'm concerned that the snakes have returned to Ireland. And when I say snakes, I'm not talking about physical snakes, I'm talking about the demonic spirits inside of some of the people you see parading their sin in pride around the country, rejecting not just the Catholic Church but rejecting Jesus Christ himself."

He continued: "Jesus Christ defined marriage between one man and one woman and maybe it's time for another St. Patrick to go back into Ireland and preach the good news that Jesus can make you free from sin and drive out the snakes once again."

Reviews

He looks like he is taking an unmerciful shite

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (01-06-15), irishdeltaforce (31-05-15), tom sand (01-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

An American politician likened Ireland痴 pro-gay marriage voters to 鉄nakes on Friday, whilst calling for St. Patrick to return to drive the "demonic spirits" out of the country. Republican Gordon Klingenschmitt, a former US Navy chaplain who is currently a member of the Colorado House of Representatives, reacted to Ireland痴 historic gay marriage referendum by admonishing the country's citizens for 途ejecting Jesus Christ.

"There was a time when it was said that St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland," said Klingenschmitt on his television show, "and now I'm concerned that the snakes have returned to Ireland. And when I say snakes, I'm not talking about physical snakes, I'm talking about the demonic spirits inside of some of the people you see parading their sin in pride around the country, rejecting not just the Catholic Church but rejecting Jesus Christ himself."

He continued: "Jesus Christ defined marriage between one man and one woman and maybe it's time for another St. Patrick to go back into Ireland and preach the good news that Jesus can make you free from sin and drive out the snakes once again."
    He had little to say about marriage and gay people.

Reviews

Do these people know that the "snakes" that should be ridden from our country is the church itself.

Religion had no place in our referendum

Reviews

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (01-06-15), irishdeltaforce (01-06-15)

Reviews

He,s probably in this

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

If you are annoying fucking rednecks, you are doing something right!
    Ride them on the beaches!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (31-05-15)

I think religion has it's right to be heard In any debate, but obviously clowns like this lad shouldn't be heard anywhere, I thought Archbishop Martin spoke well regarding the situation saying the church needs to rethink it's stance on the issue. Pope Francis to date has made the most liberal remarks of any pope regarding the issue, the last thing you would expect to hear from a Jesuit
    Last edited by Kenton; 31-05-15 at 23:59.
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Irish people are overy sensitive when it comes to international people saying something mean about them, grow, the,fuck, up.
    I like to think there's a sexyfukka in all of us.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (01-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mckinnon View Post
    If only Saint Patrick could come back to Ireland
    We could do a swop with England and get Saint George.
    Get rid of some of the dragons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast