Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Web Designer :Dont miss out

  1. Default Web Designer :Dont miss out

    I have limited availability to the number of adult websites I am building this year.
    Some of my work can be seen here.

    Dublin Dominatrix Domination Professional Dominatrix Dublin Mistress Isis
    Dublin Independent Domination Escorts Ireland Femsuperior.com

    Service is available to independents ONLY. From €800 per year all in includes free pc tune up and tuition in how to update and maintain your own website, these websites pay for themselves in days.
    Fully confidential and professional service.
    Contact Sebastian at info@mackhost.net
    Last edited by camroc2006; 10-01-09 at 05:09.

  2. #2
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by camroc2006 View Post
    I have limited availability to the number of adult websites I am building this year.
    Some of my work can be seen here.

    Dublin Dominatrix Domination Professional Dominatrix Dublin Mistress Isis
    Dublin Independent Domination Escorts Ireland Femsuperior.com

    Service is available to independents ONLY. From €800 per year all in includes free pc tune up and tuition in how to update and maintain your own website, these websites pay for themselves in days.
    Fully confidential and professional service.
    Contact Sebastian at info@mackhost.net

    This is a joke right..............gotta be - i never heard of anyone charging 800 for a website and then to show some of his so called work - shit if thats the best he can do god help those who go to him.


    Liz hilton london escort.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    If he'd said 80 euro I wouldn't have laughted at him, but since he said 800 euro I am going to have to

  4. #4
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    If he'd said 80 euro I wouldn't have laughted at him, but since he said 800 euro I am going to have to

    Phew Pat thought you were going to have a go at me then.


    Liz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ireland,United Kingdom, France, Russia
    Posts
    100

    Default

    so called "work" is indeed awful... wouldn't pay even 10 for that... seriously...
    Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi, reibsi, knallsi, nimmsi, wirfsi, ziehsi aus.
    Paxi, fixi, roxi, treibsi, sauxi, lutschsi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi,stoßi, popsi, reibsi, pimpsi, schmeißi raus
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Mnoga nas,mnoga nas, rusaki vezde...

  6. #6

    Default

    Camroc,

    First of all, I have to say well done for making standards compliant websites, I wish more and more people would consider designing their site *correctly*.

    That being said you really need to work on your layout and general site design, the first thing that stuck me was the colour scheme. I mean I can see where you are going dom = dungeon = black but having worked on fetish websites for over 4 years now I can attest to the fact that the most professional looking sites (and therefore the ones that people are more likely to spend money on) are ones with a nice clean layout with easy to read font / text.

    Also, as others have mentioned, your pricing is well off. Without wanting to toot my own horn that femsuperior site I could make in probably little over an hour (and to be honest that is generous). Years of experience has taught me the best way to price websites is to apply your hourly rate, now even if that site took you a full days work (7.5 hours say) there is no way you can justify earning that much an hour is there?

  7. #7
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oral_lover View Post
    Camroc,

    First of all, I have to say well done for making standards compliant websites, I wish more and more people would consider designing their site *correctly*.

    That being said you really need to work on your layout and general site design, the first thing that stuck me was the colour scheme. I mean I can see where you are going dom = dungeon = black but having worked on fetish websites for over 4 years now I can attest to the fact that the most professional looking sites (and therefore the ones that people are more likely to spend money on) are ones with a nice clean layout with easy to read font / text.

    Also, as others have mentioned, your pricing is well off. Without wanting to toot my own horn that femsuperior site I could make in probably little over an hour (and to be honest that is generous). Years of experience has taught me the best way to price websites is to apply your hourly rate, now even if that site took you a full days work (7.5 hours say) there is no way you can justify earning that much an hour is there?

    I do see some of your points here but built mine and cant with others -

    As a professional you could build a site fairly quickly - someone like myself could not - now an entire website from start to finish would not take a day - a template you probably could build in two days as there is less to do on one this i am sure you know.

    Once build if you want you can look after the management of it yourself - this i do and dont chose to do - as pictures are not something that I can not do myself that does need a professional to deal with this. Everything else i can update by myself.

    Also if you are a webdesigner like my friend that looks after mine he does have lots of girls to look after, goodness knows how many 69design.co.uk he cannot get on with work and only work he has to deal with calls visit girls so that he can verify them to be who they say they are to, so no not in one or two days - along with the fact that this guy built these site with flash - flash is useless if you are staying in an hotel as most laptops cannot reach them and therefore not a good thing to have.

    I do know my way around building sites and you are welcome to look at mine one i think is so easy to navigate - but built in black and white as that what i like - i hate coloured sites - its a bit passe especially pink.

    I think he work just stank.......

    Liz Hilton London Escort


    Liz Hilton xx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 11-01-09 at 13:14.

  8. #8

    Default

    Agreed, my argument is this:

    He used the word professional, therefore you must treat all his work as professional. And part of a professional body of work is an easy to use interface and a user manual (therefore no need for tuition on how to update).

    A free PC tuneup can be googled and done by anyone at no cost in a matter of minutes.

    So really the only thing worth paying for is the site itself, and that site is not worth anywhere close to 800.

    P.S - Love the site, and may I say you look gorgeous! Ever do tours including Belfast?

  9. #9

    Default

    Pitty, the pages are not live anymore.

  10. Default

    HI
    My name is Eoin and i am a freelance web designer. I am experienced in html/xhtml/css and have the ability to create dynamic websites.... if you email back i can show you some examples...

    Anyway i am offering you your own private website for your escort service... you will be listed in google, and in the future if i get enough sites created you will be listed in a highly visited site for your services.... i can create any type of site for you.... to your specifications.. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are, everything can be done by either phone or through a few e-mails.... i guarantee huge listings and lots of visitors.
    My saying is “no pay until you say” which means you don’t spend a penny unless your happy. And if in the end you like the site, then i upload it to your site. If you need to buy a site is suggest domain name and hosting for easyspace.com....

    Give me a try and end up with your own private site like this Dublin escorts - Savanna independent female escort service in Ireland., www.veny.eu, www.ts-bar.co.uk, Toni of Newcastle - North East Escort - 07974 347688, Busty Elite GFE London Latina Independent Escort In Kensington, I can provide a reference from an escort who has hired me to create a website for her, she gets almost 5,000 visits a month. Email me back for here contact or email here enquiries@voluptuousvixens.co.uk

    If your interested in this offer i charge 300euro for a simple site like the one above, i can work with you anywhere in the world... if you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me...
    Thanks, Eoin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •