Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dell

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Dell

I know that the Irish have told me, and many other Americans to either go home or get out of their country, but I don't think they nmeant you, though.

GREED IS NOT GOOD
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-01-09 at 14:47.

Blog Entries

As per the new rules please only post in the English language Anita

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I know that the Irish have told me, and many other Americans to either go home or get out of their country, but I don't think they nmeant you, though.

GREED IS NOT GOOD

I dont think that they think that was the motto of Mr. Gecko in Wall Street.........

Greed is good was his motto...... I don't know anyone that would want you to go home Miss Sizzle - you're so hot you're on fire.........

I want a cheap dell.........get us a cheap one lads and i will give you the money - or from another film - Show me the money -

Ah Anita you have to think of all those that are being layed off from their jobs - thats terrible! Lizzy
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 09-01-09 at 14:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    As per the new rules please only post in the English language Anita

Yeah, my Polish is rather rusty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yeah, my Polish is rather rusty
    Thank you for editing your message

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank you for editing your message
    Grammar was one of the causes of the demise of the American economy-the people focused on correct grammor instead of economics.

Back in the early 90's when hte word DOWNSIZING first came into use, Americans were more interested in the correct useage or spelling of the word than what it meant in relation to their lives.

If you classify yourself as a unit of labour than you need to be A LEAN MEAN FUCK YOU MACHINE, just like the corporations. NO CHILDREN OR CREDIT CARDS-NO DEBTS

Ever wonder why I'm a prostitute, I knew well what was going to happen.

Never believe in the Antchrist and that's exactly what CORPORATIONS ARE
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-01-09 at 16:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Ah Anita you have to think of all those that are being layed off from their jobs - thats terrible! Lizzy
    them people should be glad theyre loosing their jobs like. the social security has looked after us for years now, since livin got his back injury and all.

them people should have loads more kids now for the kids benefits which goes a long way into helping pay for our fags and booze like

and because hes not workin like, our livin has plenty of time to work at his leisure, sort of like self-employed-unemployed if you know what i mean.

missus he could do odd jobs round yer house too if you like i,ll see if he can borrow some tools

Reviews

I Always wonder what people really gain by sneering at other peoples misfortune I can only assume that they have nothing else going on in their lives or it is a reflection of the bitterness within such people......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I Always wonder what people really gain by sneering at other peoples misfortune I can only assume that they have nothing else going on in their lives or it is a reflection of the bitterness within such people......
    A reflection of the bitterness that this person displays regularly

I want a cheap dell.........get us a cheap one lads and i will give you the money - or from another film - Show me the money -
    Lizzy, Do yourself a favour and buy a Toshiba laptop, it'll be a lot more reliable than a Dell. And try to get one with Windows XP installed on it rather than the crap that is Windows Vista.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast