Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dell

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Lizzy, Do yourself a favour and buy a Toshiba laptop, it'll be a lot more reliable than a Dell. And try to get one with Windows XP installed on it rather than the crap that is Windows Vista.

No No

Toshiba are shit

Nothing wrong with vista just you bought a crappy tosh that hadn't enough memory or that Toshiba have been really slow in releasing proper vista drivers for.

Dell make very good laptops but stay away from the crappy consumer end ones buy a good vostro or a latitude and you can't go wrong.

XP is dying it is pointless buying a new machine and putting an old operating system on it if you really dislike vista wait for windows 7 but don't tie yourself to XP

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

XP is dying / don't tie yourself to XP
    XP is dying WTF!!!

he never said and seemed fine in his last pm to me.

EXPERIENCED PUNTER!!!

Say it ain't so man, what ails yah bud and whats all this about you being into bondage
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

Here is a link to my laptop's specification - Toshiba - Satellite Pro P200-1KE - I think you'll agree it's anything but crap?

I have XP Pro installed on it at the moment and am very happy with it. I don't like Vista for several reasons, but the main one is the DRM that is built into the OS (I am a pirate at heart ). I am planning on moving all my computers over to Linux anyway- probably when KDE 4 is a little more mature. Linux - now there's a real OS

I allways recommend Toshiba based upon my own experience with them.

4. Default

i think windows seven will be same crap as vista.. as i tried beta. looks great and fun as vista but crap. Windows XP where and will be best. Unfortunately they are really dyeing cause windows corp. wont be building anything new for them or updating or anything.. windows xp are forgotten,but they are best... stupid windows corp.. doing anything to get more money

releasing crap if it will be going like that gonan start using Linux
    Paxi, fixi, knaxi, lexi, knoxi, schmexi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi, reibsi, knallsi, nimmsi, wirfsi, ziehsi aus.
    Paxi, fixi, roxi, treibsi, sauxi, lutschsi, schixi drauf.
    Paxi, fixi,stoßi, popsi, reibsi, pimpsi, schmeißi raus
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Mnoga nas,mnoga nas, rusaki vezde...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oven Ready Eddie View Post
    XP is dying WTF!!!

he never said and seemed fine in his last pm to me.

EXPERIENCED PUNTER!!!

Say it ain't so man, what ails yah bud and whats all this about you being into bondage
    No fear I'm still around Oven ready! I'm not into that friggin Bondage thing my only experience was the time a girlfriend tied me in handcuffs we were both very drunk at the time she fell asleep talk about being dead to the world! I couldnt wake her up! Naked & tied to the bed for a full 2hrs I was my first & LAST experience of that carry on.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Here is a link to my laptop's specification - Toshiba - Satellite Pro P200-1KE - I think you'll agree it's anything but crap?

I have XP Pro installed on it at the moment and am very happy with it. I don't like Vista for several reasons, but the main one is the DRM that is built into the OS (I am a pirate at heart ). I am planning on moving all my computers over to Linux anyway- probably when KDE 4 is a little more mature. Linux - now there's a real OS

I allways recommend Toshiba based upon my own experience with them.

Specs mean nothing its how well the machine is built and then supported and my experience of Toshiba is they do neither well

Blog Entries

Hot Lizz said:''I want a cheap dell.........get us a cheap one lads and i will give you the money - or from another film - Show me the money'

Fuck the dumb shit and get an Apple. By the way, they pulled out of Cork and shut their plant several years ago once they knew they'd have sucess with the I-book'But I still like their founder, Steven Jobs for his visionary spirit

Reviews

Default Boycott the scum

It dosent matter what pc you buy just dont buy one from dell
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    No fear I'm still around Oven ready! I'm not into that friggin Bondage thing my only experience was the time a girlfriend tied me in handcuffs we were both very drunk at the time she fell asleep talk about being dead to the world! I couldnt wake her up! Naked & tied to the bed for a full 2hrs I was my first & LAST experience of that carry on.......
    PHEW THAT’S A RELIEF!!!!

Oh and glad to hear you are not dying also . I thought maybe dell upping sticks might have sent you over the edge. Long life to you’re hard drive EP and try an avoid those pesky virus’s

admit it though, you did'nt try very hard to wake her up did you?, come on you can tell ole eddie
    This message brought to you by the P.L.O. The poultry Liberation Organization. Motto, We Lay as we Slay

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    No No

Toshiba are shit

Nothing wrong with vista just you bought a crappy tosh that hadn't enough memory or that Toshiba have been really slow in releasing proper vista drivers for.

Dell make very good laptops but stay away from the crappy consumer end ones buy a good vostro or a latitude and you can't go wrong.

XP is dying it is pointless buying a new machine and putting an old operating system on it if you really dislike vista wait for windows 7 but don't tie yourself to XP
    can agree with that one
    Toshiba s really bad quality

Love Dell and HP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast