Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zoeanna, will you marry me?

Smile zoeanna, will you marry me?

hello zoeanna,

are you sitting down with a strong cuppa tea? No? well you should be, and just put one sugar in mine luv, and try stirring it clockwise

here zoeanna, its coming up to valentines day on January 14th hows about you and me getting hitched

think of all the presents all those lovely people will get us when we get married

and it,ll give me a good reason to let you go out for an evening

yeah, we,ll have a big old style cockney knees-up for you zoeanna

look, see, i got you a 2 carrot gold engagement ring

go on zoeanna, marry me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2Karat_engagement_ring.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	8187  
    Last edited by nick cotton; 09-01-09 at 14:04.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    hello zoeanna,

are you sitting down with a strong cuppa tea? No? well you should be, and just put one sugar in mine luv, and try stirring it clockwise

here zoeanna, its coming up to valentines day on January 14th hows about you and me getting hitched

think of all the presents all those lovely people will get us when we get married

go on zoeanna, marry me

For gods sake woman don't do it - he doesn't even know when Valentines day is - just take some good advise - he is a nasty bit of work and all he wants is to make your life a misery like his old mums.........Also he hasn't told you that he has a kid either for you to bring up, probably let you know after the wedding.......hes a bad sort.

Don't marry him..........listen to your Aunty Liz.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    For gods sake woman don't do it - he doesn't even know when Valentines day is - just take some good advise - he is a nasty bit of work and all he wants is to make your life a misery like his old mums.........Also he hasn't told you that he has a kid either for you to bring up, probably let you know after the wedding.......hes a bad sort.

Don't marry him..........listen to your Aunty Liz.
    ah c,mon aunt liz, you like a big day out and all you can go up the west end get a new big fancy hat and rig out and matchin handbag. All the ladies in the square will be jealous like

anyway i.m, sure valentines day isnt on the 13th jan, so maybe its the 15th january, i cant remember which day it was last year when i bought you that big valentines card anna cotton

aunt liz would you do the honour of making the tea and sandwiches for the wedding

and do you know any top class boarding schools that would be good enuff to educate my daughter in

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    hello zoeanna,

go on zoeanna, marry me
    I am having a cuppa tea actually,and boiling chicken soup,could not keep him longer,so i m not even cheating any more........
    What s wrong with my Nick,you loved 2 sugars......you sure u re my Nick????

Well,Valentines is 14 feb,and between now and then is Annas birthday........

Think of all these people that will give me presents on my b-day,and then we will marry........maybe..........

I dunno Nick,it s hard for me.........i love you,but i am so young.........what if i grow older and then after 8 years when i m 30 we have different interests...........
    I ve only had only one single boyfriend in my whole life as i always wanted to be free,it was really serious decision o start relationship with you and now u want to marry.......

I dunno Nick,I need to think.........

I really love you but i have confusion in my head,can u give me a time????
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I am having a cuppa tea actually,and boiling chicken soup,could not keep him longer,so i m not even cheating any more........
    What s wrong with my Nick,you loved 2 sugars......you sure u re my Nick????

Well,Valentines is 14 feb,and between now and then is Annas birthday........

Think of all these people that will give me presents on my b-day,and then we will marry........maybe..........

I dunno Nick,it s hard for me.........i love you,but i am so young.........what if i grow older and then after 8 years when i m 30 we have different interests...........
    I ve only had only one single boyfriend in my whole life as i always wanted to be free,it was really serious decision o start relationship with you and now u want to marry.......

I dunno Nick,I need to think.........

[SIZE="2"]No i wont let you do this Anna Cotton.........doesnt have the same ring to it now does it.

You will be making that lazy SOB tea and sarnies the rest of your born days - people stop this now - Anna I know when your birthday is but ask yourself this - does he cos if he does then he loves you if he doesnt then dont marry him. Anyways what about Bigger Paws thought you were his little bit on the side - I hope he doesnt see how this Nick is treating you.

Oye Nick - go get me some fags and maybe get some nice vanilla slice for our tea. I dont want none of that cheap stuff.

Ohhhhhhhhh Anna Cotton - how orrible does that sound. (Has he told you about his daughter Dotty?)

xx Liz Hilton the hot one.......xxxxxxxx

6. Default

I wouldnt treat you like that Elizabeth.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    No i wont let you do this Anna Cotton.........doesnt have the same ring to it now does it.

You will be making that lazy SOB tea and sarnies the rest of your born days - people stop this now - Anna I know when your birthday is but ask yourself this - does he cos if he does then he loves you if he doesnt then dont marry him. Anyways what about Bigger Paws thought you were his little bit on the side - I hope he doesnt see how this Nick is treating you.

Oye Nick - go get me some fags and maybe get some nice vanilla slice for our tea. I dont want none of that cheap stuff.

Ohhhhhhhhh Anna Cotton - how orrible does that sound. (Has he told you about his daughter Dotty?)

xx Liz Hilton the hot one.......xxxxxxxx

Well,i dont mind the ring,i m not like greedy person,and small nice things always make me happy,i am very easy to impress........

Emm,bigger paws is missing from here,i think he was not offfered role in this one,but he s gone somewhere,maybe holidays,i ve no idea...........

BibberPaws is very nice,i like him,but Nick pays me more attention........BiggerPaws hives me presents......
    I want someone to love me not his money,and if Nick want to marry,he must love me,..........no? i dunno,i m so confused.........

Anna Cotton...............Anna Cotton............umm,i ll get a nickname-earbut,or tampax.......

umm,maybe Nick will agree to take my surname........

Yeah,he actually told me who the mother is,but it s not important,i love kids whoever their mother is........

Nick,darling,........can u tell please to aunt Liz when is my birthday please???
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Well,i dont mind the ring,i m not like greedy person,and small nice things always make me happy,i am very easy to impress........

Emm,bigger paws is missing from here,i think he was not offfered role in this one,but he s gone somewhere,maybe holidays,i ve no idea...........

BibberPaws is very nice,i like him,but Nick pays me more attention........BiggerPaws hives me presents......
    I want someone to love me not his money,and if Nick want to marry,he must love me,..........no? i dunno,i m so confused.........

Anna Cotton...............Anna Cotton............umm,i ll get a nickname-earbut,or tampax.......

umm,maybe Nick will agree to take my surname........

Yeah,he actually told me who the mother is,but it s not important,i love kids whoever their mother is........

Nick,darling,........can u tell please to aunt Liz when is my birthday please???

But did he tell you that its not his kid that he just borrowed her to bribe his old mum and steal all her savings.........yeah you see if in not right Anna Savage - maybe cotton is better than savage.

Biggerpaws he buys you presents well Nick has bought you that ring - you need to make up your mind soon love cos i can tell you he wont be around for long he will find another woman that is needy and has a few Euros like your good self.

Hes a made of those scum bags too - he would make you use those sheets that brenda has if you arent careful.

Has he worked out that you are from Latvia cos he told me it was Luxemborg or Lithuania i dont think he has a clue.

Dont marry him...........wait for the man of your dreams.......not knightmares friend he is scum........... Hows the job in the launderama going - you managing to fit that in with your other job selling your soul to that devil Nick.......... xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 09-01-09 at 20:57.

ok darlin, you can let me know tomorrow, no rush

i think i did tell you that i loved you, once. don,t you remember? It was just before the 1st time you let me shag you

if you marry me anna i,ll even take you on honeymoon to Bundoran, its the san tropez of ireland i,ve heard

anna, you,ve got a lot going for you you,ve got a few quid and youve still a nice tight pussy

i just know you are the woman to make me happy, marry me
    Last edited by nick cotton; 10-01-09 at 10:18.

Blog Entries

and small nice things always make me happy,i am very easy to impress........
    Yes Anna, I think you pointed this out before ..... about me.... much to my dismay... and everybody elses amusement!!!! But thanks....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast