Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Friday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default Friday

    Dont forget if you are punting today to bring one of these for your special lady....













    Earns massive bonus points

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    libra (29-05-15), nonpareil (29-05-15), tom sand (29-05-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,992
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Ok, ile bare that in mind. Thank crunchie its friday. Hope she likes it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (29-05-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Ok, ile bare that in mind. Thank crunchie its friday. Hope she likes it.
    Its very important to note they can only eat it after you leave

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,992
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Its very important to note they can only eat it after you leave
    ile bare that in mind also but why is that.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    ile bare that in mind also but why is that.
    The sight of an escort plunging a crunchie between her plump lips will result in a short appointment

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (29-05-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,014
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Dont forget if you are punting today to bring one of these for your special lady....













    Earns massive bonus points
    I never home without one

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default



    This the one


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,049
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Dont forget if you are punting today to bring one of these for your special lady....













    Earns massive bonus points
    don't tell me ur a delivery man because some of staff where i was working last year use to buy stationary with company card on a Friday just to get the crunchies & creme eggs because they only came on the Friday!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (29-05-15)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    don't tell me ur a delivery man because some of staff where i was working last year use to buy stationary with company card on a Friday just to get the crunchies & creme eggs because they only came on the Friday!
    Only thing I deliver is sweet loving my friend

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (29-05-15)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The best of country and city living combined
    Posts
    4,080
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Dont forget if you are punting today to bring one of these for your special lady....













    Earns massive bonus points
    Sorry bud but it is disgusting imo. A kit kat or Snickers and now you are talking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •