Thread: Sexual offences bill

Default Sexual offences bill

RTE Radio 1 had an interview this evening with someone saying test Francis Fitz has promised to criminalise punting by July of this year to bring us in line with Northern Ireland.

A quick search on the Google machine finds nothing since last November. I had thought this bill was dead, am I incorrect?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield3 View Post
    RTE Radio 1 had an interview this evening with someone saying test Francis Fitz has promised to criminalise punting by July of this year to bring us in line with Northern Ireland.

A quick search on the Google machine finds nothing since last November. I had thought this bill was dead, am I incorrect?
    This bill is alive and awaiting passage through the Dail.
    Fitzgerald wants to get it discussed and passed through the Dail before they break for the Summer.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (28-05-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    It won't make any difference to me what bills they pass. It might even make it more exciting
    I always seemed to enjoy a joint more in Ireland than Holland for some reason
    That's because the grass we get here is the stuff they dump overboard in Holland coz it's too fucking strong.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    That's because the grass we get here is the stuff they dump overboard in Holland coz it's too fucking strong.
    that might explain alot about you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield3 View Post

I do feel a sadness in my stomach for the way this bill is really about attempting to stop sex workers income and their rights.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinACE For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (29-05-15)

Not worry, Frances is determined!!!

Reviews

IIRC correctly there was something in the heads of the bill, that it will take 3 months to become law after being passed, now I am open to challenge on that but one thing for certain this Bill will be challenged and the scum who wish to abuse sex workers and their rights and consenting working class adult punters will lose, but it may take years to overthrow it!
    And of course the Minister for everyone elses' interior, will be retired on a fat pigs pension and will face no consequences for her actions in denying people their rights to a livelihood and indeed the right to life!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 30-05-15 at 10:19.
    Ride them on the beaches!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

KevinACE (30-05-15)