Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Poor auld Roscommon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default Poor auld Roscommon

    Seems the rozzies are taking a beating (and the Connacht championship hasnt even got goin yet)
    Fancy being the only place in the hole country to vote wrong. The poor feckers cant catch a break. Now I see theres only 3 escorts there and none in the county town. No wonder they have to resort to shagan sheep

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Someone pointed out somewhere that a lot of potential younger voters have emigrated from Roscommon and the vote still wasn't far off 50/50.
    Last edited by nonpareil; 27-05-15 at 22:19.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    Quattroporte (27-05-15), The D Man (28-05-15), willie wacker (27-05-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Someone pointed out somewhere that a lot of potential younger voters have emigrated from Roscoe money and vote still wasn't far off 50/50.
    You're right. 51.48% no vote and people should read this before sneering at the Rossies
    http://paddymckenna.tumblr.com/post/...-south-leitrim

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quattroporte View Post
    You're right. 51.48% no vote and people should read this before sneering at the Rossies
    http://paddymckenna.tumblr.com/post/...-south-leitrim
    even if they voted no, nobody has the right to sneer at them, it,s their basic democratic right


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    casman (28-05-15), Kenton (27-05-15), Quattroporte (27-05-15), SmallHorn (28-05-15), Stella (28-05-15), The D Man (28-05-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    even if they voted no, nobody has the right to sneer at them, it,s their basic democratic right
    If the county tourist board had any cop on they'd use it for publicity. Ask the county team to wear pink jerseys this year or at least armbands. They've a chance of a good run this year too. Or ask some local hotels like Kilronan castle to sponsor a couple of gay weddings. Any publicity would be good after what happened

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Quattroporte For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (27-05-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    311
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    A thread for more shite and loudmouth bullies

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    A thread for more shite and loudmouth bullies
    Is that the Jack Daniels talking ?

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Seems the rozzies are taking a beating (and the Connacht championship hasnt even got goin yet)
    Fancy being the only place in the hole country to vote wrong. The poor feckers cant catch a break. Now I see theres only 3 escorts there and none in the county town. No wonder they have to resort to shagan sheep
    Kerry and Cork are successful and got loads of escorts yet still shag sheep,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •