Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: tv/ts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default tv/ts

    I have never seen as many tv/ts on the scene recently do they come in with the swallows

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    I have never seen as many tv/ts on the scene recently do they come in with the swallows
    well they don't go away with them so i'd say not
    Last edited by Oh Kevin; 27-05-15 at 14:49.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    well they don't go away with them so i'd say not
    some of them probably do swallow
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    I have never seen as many tv/ts on the scene recently do they come in with the swallows
    so many jokes, not enough time.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (27-05-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    I have never seen as many tv/ts on the scene recently do they come in with the swallows
    ha ha
    so funny Mr Frog

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Would it not be easer to just ask the one your interested in seeing or are you just being nosey again? lol

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I saw a transvestite in the street today - a virile looking hairy bloke in heels, nails painted erc! I do not know what is what anymore!
    Seek and you shall find!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    I saw a transvestite in the street today - a virile looking hairy bloke in heels, nails painted erc! I do not know what is what anymore!
    Tv escorts do not usually dress as TV in public, they are just gay guys, are you sure it wasn't an exhibionist or dodgy looking ts?


    Having seen some beautiful Ts's in nightclubs, Ts Raica, Rebeka, Renatha, Carol, these are all very convincing and beautiful Ts's.


    I reckon you just spotted a c*ck in a frock x

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-05-15), Muds (27-05-15), Renatha Lopez (27-05-15), UB40 (27-05-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Tv escorts do not usually dress as TV in public, they are just gay guys, are you sure it wasn't an exhibionist or dodgy looking ts?


    Having seen some beautiful Ts's in nightclubs, Ts Raica, Rebeka, Renatha, Carol, these are all very convincing and beautiful Ts's….


    I reckon you just spotted a c*ck in a frock x
    it was probably slavetoyou



    followed closely behind by miss alisha no doubt


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (27-05-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Inside your wet pussy
    Posts
    311
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Tv escorts do not usually dress as TV in public, they are just gay guys, are you sure it wasn't an exhibionist or dodgy looking ts?


    Having seen some beautiful Ts's in nightclubs, Ts Raica, Rebeka, Renatha, Carol, these are all very convincing and beautiful Ts's….


    I reckon you just spotted a c*ck in a frock x
    Mmmmmmmmmm we seem to have the same taste in Ts girls

    Interested in a duo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •