Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOLLY DARLING IS A BIG FAKER - Watch out boys here she cums again.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking DOLLY DARLING IS A BIG FAKER - Watch out boys here she cums again.

Look I thought you should know that Dolly Darling is a faker - I'm sure that the likes of The man with no name formerly known as Clint don't want to believe this but it's true she told me that she has to fake all her orgasms with you.

How does she do this well i can tell you how - she has been known to put a little sponge into her which she has soaked with water then inserts it......when the booging is about to start big time she rushes to the bathroom to get the condom's etc., but really she is just removing this sponge.

Cum on Dolly own up to this - you know Lizzy never lies -

Liz Hilton - The Lady That's Been Mistaken For Mrs. Bobbit

2. Default

I wouldnt mind trying it with a sponge.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    I wouldnt mind trying it with a sponge.

Something maybe Brenda should of thought of..........t.heeee

Dollys Friend but she is a faker..........I never fake it with you babe. xxx

Default Actually, what I do is

I have this invisible paint (you know the kind you saw in cartoons? Well its REAL I TELL YOU ITS REAL!) and what I do, is I paint a tap with invisible paint. The tap is just by the bed with lots of taps around me and I have myself positioned so I am always near an invisible tap just before I scream out "FUCK ME LAD IM CUMMING" and then I switch on that invisible tap and it all sprays out over the bed (soaks the sheet), all over my lover's face (which he licks off his lips and says I taste like water), and it sprays the walls (which is why my flat is always spic-n-span), and it sprays really everywhere actually. Yes, this always impresses them, when I spray down my flat.

Ok, so there you go Liz. The truth is out. The question is: How can I market the invisible paint? I need an extra income.

Default Another trick I have

When I want to fake a cum, I say "close your eyes" and when they close their eyes, I take a bottle of 7up, that i was hiding under the pillow, and I splash it all over their face and my legs. Then I tell them to open their eyes, as Im done cumming. They always have a big smile on their faces and lick lips and say i taste like candy. Yeah, thats another one of my tricks

6. Default

Im alergic to 7up. Brings my skin all out in a rash. Im more of a coke man.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Im alergic to 7up. Brings my skin all out in a rash. Im more of a coke man.

Is that striaght up or with Jack Daniels.........hes a friend of yours too i do believe.

xxx Your darling Elizabeth........seen Anna Savage has a ring where is mine if you do still want to marry me - hers is two carrots.

xxxx

8. Default

The weddings still on my darling Elizabeth. Remamber I was locked in the dungeons for Christmas. I'll explain all about my time inside later. Ill give you as many carrots as you like. Youll have good eyesight after them.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question

The weddings still on my darling Elizabeth. Remamber I was locked in the dungeons for Christmas. I'll explain all about my time inside later. Ill give you as many carrots as you like. Youll have good eyesight after them.

Tell me what happened to you in Patricias dungeon - did she have you tied up with a mask over your face and make you do things to her and sarah - did she - did she.............

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh im so jealous now .......... you make me mad with jealousy.

I want you right her, right now and i need you right here right now..........

Elizabeth

10. Default

Ill tell you all about my captivity soon. Itll take a long time to type as alot happened.

I like the way you say you want me right here right now and you need me right here right now. Tell me where here is Elizabeth and Ill be there as soon as I can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast