Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOLLY DARLING IS A BIG FAKER - Watch out boys here she cums again.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With No Name View Post
    Ill tell you all about my captivity soon. Itll take a long time to type as alot happened.

I like the way you say you want me right here right now and you need me right here right now. Tell me where here is Elizabeth and Ill be there as soon as I can.

You know where i am but i can travel for you darling - London England........

2. Default

Londons a big place can you be more specific. I have a compass and a map with me. You can pm me if you like. Im in Manchester at the minute,. Ill be there before morning.
    The Cheeky Girls number 1 fan. Come back to Ireland girls.

Default Coke?

That would make the cum look very dark. YUK!!! How about you just have your can of coke on the night stand for sipping inbetween my 7-up orgasms?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    That would make the cum look very dark. YUK!!! How about you just have your can of coke on the night stand for sipping inbetween my 7-up orgasms?

I was thinking about that myself, then i thought of milk........that should do the trick - so when you going to get those sponges - i can tell you the best ones to get are from the make-up counters or pharmacy's you know what i mean don't you dolly the little ones that you use to apply the foundation.......not that you need any but those are the ones - just nice and small enough to bridge the gap.........

When you coming to Ireland Dolly is the word on everyones lips - you can tell me cos you know that nobody will be reading this - just between us girls -

You get in touch soon - always great to speak to you.

Your friend,

Lizzy xxx

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok darling milk will do instead. Lets get all milky together. When are you coming to Ireland to join me and Elizabeth.

Are you wet yet Elizabeth

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Ok darling milk will do instead. Lets get all milky together. When are you coming to Ireland to join me and Elizabeth.

Are you wet yet Elizabeth

Always for you Clinty........always - so what happened to you over Christmas im sure all the girls would love to know - i know i would.......

XXXXXX Your beloved

7. Default

I bet you now you wish you didnt find out what happened me. Were you dripping wet reading it.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink No rather scared

I bet you now you wish you didnt find out what happened me. Were you dripping wet reading it.

I don't think that i can live up to Patricia and Sarah's Mal treatment of you.

I can only say that i will have a bloody good try though and if i can't then i will fly
    my litte Dolly to help me out......... I hear she rather is getting a taste for
    mens pee.........

Water, Hard, Soft, Medium or even rare sort of sports dont do it for me i just like
    straight good fun sex with a nice gfe or role play - nothing too kinky - i really dont
    think that i could do things to anyone to hurt them - still i could alway practise on
    you - might get to like it - have to PM the gals and ask Patricia and Sarah for some
    BDSM good ideas.

So now i think you know where i stand on the pain front.

See you next week my sweet and i hope that you will give me the most glowing of
    reviews, a lovely testimonial from you would really curry favour for me when i go
    and see your friends - Nads, the fastest draw in the west and of course Rodeoman.

Ms Post Nosh, formerly known as Hot Lizzy xxx

9. Default

Ok Miss posh nosh you can practice on me next week. I could be your dolly. You can do whatever you like with me. Did you consider you might have met me already. Maybe I wrote a review on this website or was it IIE or was it Captain69 or punternet . Ill keep you guessing . Youll find out next week

Hot Lizzy Guest

Ok Miss posh nosh you can practice on me next week. I could be your dolly. You can do whatever you like with me. Did you consider you might have met me already. Maybe I wrote a review on this website or was it IIE or was it Captain69 or punternet . Ill keep you guessing . Youll find out next week

Ahhhhhhh I know all the guys that have me written reviews in Ireland - sorry but i dont have 40 or 50 or even 60 Just the 6 in total but hey thats just fine for me cos at least they are from 6 different people......... ha ha ha ha ........... xxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast