Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was I rong, not to vote?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Anyway I didnt. was on this site lookin for women,,,,and never made the effort...................and wasnt really sure of the arguments.................and didnt know any gaze personally.............and new what the katolick church taught on those matters ..or thought it taught.................not that I am a roaming Katolic anyway...................sorry dob.............but havd a kristian heritage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,an off shoot from Mr Luther,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and sum of his descendants are even more narrow .

But narrow minded people can have big breasts and big erect penises

Never had a homophobic thought either....................but couldnt go thru it with one girl, who had a penis

life experiences,,,,,,,,,,,,i suppose

Should I hang my head in shame?

or provide cunni.
    if you were going to vote No, THEN IT WAS

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    We have the clowns we have, because voters voted them in.
    And what we have at the moment is a damn sight better than what Fianna Fail produced for a generation (Haughey, Ahern, Flynn×2, Burke, Lawlor, Coughlan, Cowan etc)
    Oh yes, a damned sight better. And it's fantasic that people who are allowed the right to vote throw it away so readily, it's the ultimate way of expressing your love for democracy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (26-05-15)

Reviews

People around the world, including Ireland, have fought and died for the right to decide for themselves who they are governed by, what laws their country has etc. If they are/were willing to do that then in my opinion the least I can do is exercise that right.

Decisions are made by those that show up, if you don't show up don't bother complaining later if you don't like what decisions are made, I for one won't be interested.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (26-05-15), whoseyourdaddy (26-05-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12